How much grams do you smoke a day out of your bong?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

On estimation, I think that I smoke about... 3 grams a day totaly... whether its with a bong, a pipe, a joint.. whatever. Its fun ^.^
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Pubehair
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Pubehair »

I agree. My parents own their own business and whenever they want me to work Ill go and work. I get paid under the table and stuff so I guess I'm pretty fortunate. Its not a lot of money because I cant do too much but eveyone gotta make money somehow.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users