That's a half O right there... came out a little bigger because I got it off a brother's mate with a plant who needed to shift a lot quickly.
That stuff wasn't low grade? The pictures pretty bad so maybe that's it. In real life it was light green, really crystally and had a citrus smell... Not to sure that that means it is low grade... It certainly wasn't the best skunk I ever bought, but I took a pic because it was my first half O...
Anyway, I didn't want this to become yet another "The weed in my part of the world...it's kinda..better" thread. Has anyone else looked back on any videos or anything back when they were smoking a lot and realised that it kinda made them mad for a little bit?
Skunk; The Temptress
Moderator: Moderators
-
djjj128
- Bonghead

- Posts: 430
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
- Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
I'm right in the middle of that, ive been without pot for 8 days now and frankly I can't wait till i can light my first spliff again =)
I plan on cutting down to weekends only,and way,way less than what i'm doing (well did) before
I plan on cutting down to weekends only,and way,way less than what i'm doing (well did) before
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
thats not what weed in manchester looks like mate, and the reason it was bigger is cos its homey which probs wasnt dried out very well so ud b payin for water. come manchester, theres some phat ass buds, check the pic on my myspace...djjj128 wrote:That's a half O right there... came out a little bigger because I got it off a brother's mate with a plant who needed to shift a lot quickly.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... C026368674

Me importa un pimiento...
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
djjj128
- Bonghead

- Posts: 430
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
- Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
- Contact:
a) there weren't any seeds in it
b) it was pretty good skunk, the picture can't possibly do it justice
c) it can't not have been dried properly as you can see it is very light green
d) it doesn't fucking matter about how good you weed is where you you come from or how good the weed in my picture is, that isn't the point of this topic.
b) it was pretty good skunk, the picture can't possibly do it justice
c) it can't not have been dried properly as you can see it is very light green
d) it doesn't fucking matter about how good you weed is where you you come from or how good the weed in my picture is, that isn't the point of this topic.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users