do you have a life plan???
Moderator: Moderators
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
Pretty much already figured out, imma be joinin the navy.. Make it a career and retired at age 39? Sounds nice but I'll see how I like it.. Once your retired you still continue to earn half ur pay for the rest of your life.. From then on out you wont ever see me sober again..
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
extremesister
- Bonghead

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
- Location: West Midlands, UK
- Contact:
I have only recently realise what my life plan is. I'm currently off on the sick from a job at barclays bank, i have a slip disk. I've really had alot of time on my hands to think and realise i really are unhappy what i am doing. So this is my plan.
Im going back to college in september to do a access to science course for a year then go to uni and study podiatry. I then tend to sudty further to become a foot surgeon. Hopefully do NHS work and Private on the side.
As to having a partner, if it happens it happens, i need to concertrate on me for a while.
Im going back to college in september to do a access to science course for a year then go to uni and study podiatry. I then tend to sudty further to become a foot surgeon. Hopefully do NHS work and Private on the side.
As to having a partner, if it happens it happens, i need to concertrate on me for a while.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
well Im still planning on going back to the UK this, year, maybe August time, well I have to be back really this year as my sister is marrying some escaped convict in September, and I have the honour of speaking some words over dinner and giving her away.. as my father is unaware of proceedings(for goodreason- he's a tool).
After chatting with cusmar last night, I have added anew dimension to my near future plans, which is the open university.... It seems a brilliant way of gaining a degree/other higher education certificates, while you work at your own pace,, and importantly at home. COursework gets mailed off and returned marked by the teachers. You pay just for materials, like books, study guides, and for your exams.
it sounds wicked....
i was looking at
International Relations
and
some Law qualifications
Who knows maybe Its not too late to follow in the footsteps of the ace detective Columbo, tho I'd prbably end up more Perry MAson...
But yes, a very attratcive idea..study at home, pay less, take longer, get a qualification in a subject I actually find interesting....
After chatting with cusmar last night, I have added anew dimension to my near future plans, which is the open university.... It seems a brilliant way of gaining a degree/other higher education certificates, while you work at your own pace,, and importantly at home. COursework gets mailed off and returned marked by the teachers. You pay just for materials, like books, study guides, and for your exams.
it sounds wicked....
i was looking at
International Relations
and
some Law qualifications
Who knows maybe Its not too late to follow in the footsteps of the ace detective Columbo, tho I'd prbably end up more Perry MAson...
But yes, a very attratcive idea..study at home, pay less, take longer, get a qualification in a subject I actually find interesting....
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
I don't plan my life, i'll just see whats happening most likely.
thouhg I have a few furuteristics i'm concious about.
- graduate my pre-university education without quitting smoking.
- go to Australia/New Sealand once (as soon as possible after I graduate) and toke up in the bueatiful restless nature.
- have a "happy" regular midlife, a lovely wife, get children and raise them. (i'm really looking forward to raise the small "me" :p lol, don't know why)
- improve skills like: freerunning, playing the guitar, drawing and music composing.
well as far as I can get those things done I'd have a very happy life, and for the rest of my life: whatever happens, happens
thouhg I have a few furuteristics i'm concious about.
- graduate my pre-university education without quitting smoking.
- go to Australia/New Sealand once (as soon as possible after I graduate) and toke up in the bueatiful restless nature.
- have a "happy" regular midlife, a lovely wife, get children and raise them. (i'm really looking forward to raise the small "me" :p lol, don't know why)
- improve skills like: freerunning, playing the guitar, drawing and music composing.
well as far as I can get those things done I'd have a very happy life, and for the rest of my life: whatever happens, happens
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Im looking ate a OU course BA English Literature and LAnguage....
or the BA International studies...
its hard becaus i MUST MUST DEFINATELY pick a subject that I can enjoy studying dedicate myself to until its cokpletion.....
I do have 3 ALevels, and one As, and 2 years of UNI behind me(i left at end of the 2nd year of BA EConomics at MAnchester Met, with my X , for Deli)
So yeh life plan changing lots.. what is weird is that I cant really do much in the present excpet get stoned and pla on weedguru..maybe can become a touch more financially productive when i got a definite AIM of what i will do upon my return to the Uk, apart from try growing some white widow or green haize/////
or the BA International studies...
its hard becaus i MUST MUST DEFINATELY pick a subject that I can enjoy studying dedicate myself to until its cokpletion.....
I do have 3 ALevels, and one As, and 2 years of UNI behind me(i left at end of the 2nd year of BA EConomics at MAnchester Met, with my X , for Deli)
So yeh life plan changing lots.. what is weird is that I cant really do much in the present excpet get stoned and pla on weedguru..maybe can become a touch more financially productive when i got a definite AIM of what i will do upon my return to the Uk, apart from try growing some white widow or green haize/////
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Yes, unfortunately the ordinary man doesn't have the financial security to give up his job at the age of 30 and chill 'til the end of his days.purple monkey wrote:i think you meant to say ordinary instead of mediocre....and no body is either....
everyone has something..some talent..some feature which gives them their 15 minutes of fame...you should just have to find yours...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- Dr.Bud
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:20 pm
- Location: henderson, nv
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Right now I have no set life plan and quite honestly I think I intend to keep it that way. I'm going to go wherever I wind up and do whatever I end up doing. Wheather it be a dead end job or a high paying money making job I really don't care. I've found out already that money isn't shit. An individual cannot bye his or her happiness. It all just falls into place. You always here about these people with gadzillions of dollars and they are never happy. They are always buying something new or making radical life changes all the time. I know what makes me happy and it is strong social support, a constant bag of green (when I am smoking), a lady(which I have not now), my family, my memories of the places I've been, and hopefully soon a place along the ocean in a remote city somewhere out west.
Yea so I'm not to the content stage yet, but I am gradually working on it. I also like providing good service to people know matter what my job may be. If they leave happy then I know I did what I needed to do.
Yea so I'm not to the content stage yet, but I am gradually working on it. I also like providing good service to people know matter what my job may be. If they leave happy then I know I did what I needed to do.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
cutthecashflow wrote:I know what makes me happy and it is strong social support, a constant bag of green (when I am smoking), a lady(which I have not now), my family, my memories of the places I've been, and hopefully soon a place along the ocean in a remote city somewhere out west.
Yea so I'm not to the content stage yet, but I am gradually working on it. I also like providing good service to people know matter what my job may be. If they leave happy then I know I did what I needed to do.
what about your plans for travelling chris???i thought you wanted to be some kinda of explorer or are the opportunities for that kinda life dedication so diminished as to not be a viable life plan/choice now???other than my lingering thought of you planning to voyage out to get a real diverse viewpoint of the world that you see, i wish you the best of luck with your plan and hope the defining factors are locatable and workable...
i always had a 'constant pusuit of fun' as my only life plan(when i was younger like 0-22), but times are achanging and i cant play peter pan forever, so now i re-assess my life and importantly decide what i want to do with it, and im more sure than ever that i need to aim further than justwanting to live a peaceful life by the sea with good mates, lovely lady, good tunes ,good bike ,job i enjoy (not matter what the money). i dont think that would serve to ease the melancholy that continues to build as my investigations into 'why is the world they way it is' perservere and deepen.....
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Yea I guess while I am young probaly until I am about 35-40 then I will settle down in a place..weedguru_animal wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:I know what makes me happy and it is strong social support, a constant bag of green (when I am smoking), a lady(which I have not now), my family, my memories of the places I've been, and hopefully soon a place along the ocean in a remote city somewhere out west.
Yea so I'm not to the content stage yet, but I am gradually working on it. I also like providing good service to people know matter what my job may be. If they leave happy then I know I did what I needed to do.what about your plans for travelling chris???i thought you wanted to be some kinda of explorer or are the opportunities for that kinda life dedication so diminished as to not be a viable life plan/choice now???other than my lingering thought of you planning to voyage out to get a real diverse viewpoint of the world that you see, i wish you the best of luck with your plan and hope the defining factors are locatable and workable...
Now that I think about it that is kind of a plan?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Dr_Hydro
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:56 am
- Location: Perth. Australia
- Contact:
my plan was to create myself as an individual entity without assistance, and prove i could be just as sucsesful as i wanted and still enjoy the lifestyle i wanted, eg smoking weed. I did well, I made management reallly fast and had a HSV, but then i got some weird back disorder and then some fucker toalled his brand new car driving into my beautiful holden, which was a year old, and modified, and i had no license, because that was my silent rebellion, stupid now, good stand then. So that cost me around 60K in 10 seconds, and made my back considerably worse, so i ahd to restructure my life plan, as it stands now im getting education half time, working half time and getting paid a healthy full time salary, after this year Ill do that poxy uni course, my education will take the same amount of time as paying of that fucking crash,
240 a week egh. After that i will have about seven years of management experience and be dead tired, and at last have some sort of degree, that i may be inclined to buy another flash sprts car.
240 a week egh. After that i will have about seven years of management experience and be dead tired, and at last have some sort of degree, that i may be inclined to buy another flash sprts car.
Downunder stoner
-
Tripped
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
- Location: Woodstock, NY
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users