Page 2 of 5

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:32 pm
by spider_seed
i dont need subtitles. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=ter ... 4M-O08WZr0

this is for guys. smoke your spliff and enjoy watching it. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0jQM2LGkFo

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:19 pm
by FIRE!!!
Ok, well it asks me to click "confirm", and when I click "confirm", it asks me to click "confirm".

I went through this for about 10 minutes before I became frustrated at your cockface confirmation denial destruction scheme.

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 pm
by spider_seed

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:52 pm
by spider_seed

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:20 am
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
fucken right!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:55 am
by wizz

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:06 pm
by Ziggy
Alien Abduction Support Group
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/256381/al ... ort_group/

Almost Perfect Girl
http://www.planetvids.com/html/Almost-Perfect-Girl.html

South Park World of Warcraft (Clip)
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/259612/so ... _warcraft/

Wigger Video
http://www.badjojo.com/daily/video.php? ... wigger.wmv

Why is a beaver a beaver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzExPeTzOUk

Sperm Delivering Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnXQnGmFxc

Dane Cook Obby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uza1aIYbZk0

Leeroy Jenkins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklC3m73RP0

Pablo Francisco - Stand Up - Hilarious "Movie Preview Voice"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T8TeLpuU_o

Frank Caliendo - Impressions (MUST SEE THIS ! ! !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAMIlPud ... 0F&index=0

Personally i think all of them are a must to see but if your only gonna see one, watch Frank Caliendo....HES AMAZING ! ! !

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:31 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
This is a classic. The first time I saw it I laughed for a good half hour. Since then let's do this has been a phrase I say alot more.

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:48 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
http://www.allabout-sp.net

South Park Seasons 1-10 for streaming.

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:27 pm
by wizz
http://collegehumor.com/video:1722057

only funny if youve seen david blaine, but if you have this shit is hilarious

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:20 pm
by Lucifer
warman88s wrote:http://collegehumor.com/video:1722057

only funny if youve seen david blaine, but if you have this shit is hilarious
I cannot stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:44 am
by weed-meen
Warning there's naked gays here.. :D But it's freakin' hilarious... I mean who made this???
www.meatspin.com !!! It's sick...

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:00 pm
by captainMorton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIAgP5FaXdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwzlzUs7aqg

i posted these two in some other forum, but here you go

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 am
by Ziggy
http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Kid_Pra ... -5kha.html

i thought this was fucking hilarious.
the guy on the phone cant even contain his laughter

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:06 pm
by Ziggy