Cocktail?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:32 am

Post by BigDave »

I cant taste any baccy in my joints. They taste the same whether they have baccy in them or not.
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

hmm, it just seems unnatural to me... same as how rolling pure probably seems unnatural to you...
BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:32 am

Post by BigDave »

Yep exactly and you roll a totally different way to me
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

I tend to use my bong more often then joints too, that could contribute, seeing as i like to load bowls more.
BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:32 am

Post by BigDave »

Ive got a bong but I dont use it much. I like to sit and relax with a joint.
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

that's good at times too, and joints are a lot better for passing.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

meh just what you're used to smoking, just like writing left or righthanded, but we only smoke with tobacco, a blunt on a occasion, and we only call it a cocktail when its pure with hasjies
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:is the bud really that much stronger. i would be amazed of a j knocked me on myass like that. I might be going to amsterdam in january and my tolerance is low. guess ill have quite a time
I don't know quite sure, but hearing you guys smoking several joints all by yourself in a night and have a normal trip surprised me. If I smoke one big joint (with strong dutch bud) I'll be tripping amazingly, stand alone smoking a blunt on my own, I think you can wipe me up then =p. Its not that I can't take alot of weed, its just I can't take it all at once, we smoke quite a few joints on a night, but we share them with eachother, and it still gets me pretty blazed off.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
User avatar
Brahman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Contact:

Post by Brahman »

Do you put tobacco in it when you smoke bongs? I smoke hash so i put a nice little bed of tobacco and crumble hash over it.
Keps heller.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

with hasj i do.....

but before a whole "pure is better than with baccy" discusiion breaks out, smoking WITH tobacco is better, just because it burns at a higher temperature, causing more of the thc to evaporate
User avatar
Brahman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Contact:

Post by Brahman »

Sounds scientific and true, but i like the taste of a pure MJ joint. Plus, i usually don't have to relight it. It's all about rolling technique. :)
Keps heller.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users