Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:35 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
it only works with bongs or pipes where you can take in large hits of smoke. joints and blunts wont cut it

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:38 pm
by crippler7815
Especially because all of it metabolizes in about 3 minutes anyways, so you've gotta pack in a massive hit about as fast as you can. Joints just burn too slow.

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:38 pm
by Khronic
I'm getting interested now, is it worth it if i dont use a joint or blunt, but instead using a abong or something similar. Cos I dont have a constant dealer at the moment, and there is a shop called Tiger Lily in the town where I live, which is a pretty gothy shop, but sells some pretty cool stoner stuff. So back to the original point, is it worth it, cos the most i can get from Tiger lily is 10x

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:41 pm
by crippler7815
Wouldn't hurt to give it a try, but to be on the safe side, don't buy so much if it doesn't really work for you when you try it. Occasionally you'll find people who aren't affected by it at all, but if you're really interested, do some research on erowid, they've got a reasonably extensive archive on salvia.

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:16 pm
by Khronic
Yeh, ill get £10 worth, not too much, not too little, ill give it a go this weekend with a couple of mates

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:13 am
by Zen
Good call man. Make sure you hold your tokes in for at least 20-30seconds or else your lungs won't absorb enough Salvinorin-A for the hoot to be effective.

And the only way I could see joints working is if it was 50x extract or something.

Peace~

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:14 am
by crippler7815
Tell you what, I'll let you be the one to test the 50x. :) I can't even imagine what that would do to you, it'd have to be insane.

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:48 am
by Zen
Hey if you can find me some 50x Salvia and send it to my house I'll smoke it right here and tell you everything that I saw. Hells yeah I would do it.

Peace~

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:59 am
by crippler7815
I'll get right on that. ;)