Angel Dust

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I think we've gathered that the kid wasn't smoking pcp, someone slightly less nooby than him told him it was angel dust and being and he had to come and tell us all about it.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

Yeah, it wasn't PCP, but I'm gonna stay the fuck away from that shit, seeing as how it kills people. I'll just stick to unlaced weed. 8)
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

RyaNayR wrote:Yeah, it wasn't PCP, but I'm gonna stay the fuck away from that shit, seeing as how it kills people. I'll just stick to unlaced weed. 8)
You! crack me up........ :lol:
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

I think it was dro...
shaloshaska
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Contact:

Post by shaloshaska »

No it's just weed sprayed with pcp
where i live people call it, "wet".
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

The only thing pcp is good for is giving to other people to watch what they do. That shit is too fucking expensive for me. I bought a pcp laced cigarette once and it costed me $25. I sold it because I wanted my money back but didn't want to look like a pussy for not taking it because the guy i bought it from is one of those fags who tells everyone about everything.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

my friends mom tracy was telling us that once someone laced her joint with pcp and she thought 20 foot wasps were trying to attack her, then when she tried to run her legs disconnected from her body and left the room then the upper half of her body just sat there and screamed

she told me this along time ago when i found out she was afraid of wasps and asked her, why?
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

how do they now it was one joint with PCP? sounds like your boss sold it to him.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Weedguru_RyaNayR wrote:I think it was dro...
Dro can be some crazy shit.. shit like that can fuck me up easily, haha. But as long as it's 100% weed, smoke it up, bro. I don't know much about PCP, nor interested in anythin havin to do with it, but I'd always go with these guys' advice - stay away from it.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
wizz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
Contact:

Post by wizz »

PcP doesnt look like weed either.. he was probably just tryin to get you to trip.. you would know pvp > weed easily.. research it.. big diff... but ya I have a friend like at the peak of our high he will be like dude.. you know what we just smoked.. and make up a name and tell me a huge story just to trip me out.. hes fuckin good too i go crazy sometimes, he steals some from his dad sometimes so i think about what it could be haha but just bud :D but ya get the fuck away from pcp... that shit will fuck you up... biggest gateway drug well.. once you hit that its already into the gateway. pcp is white powdery substance but often put with weed, you would def taste it
shermsticky
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by shermsticky »

"pcp is definetly not shit you wanna be messing with"

yeah man, it REALLY gets to you. want it to end. although it is okay, you must have absolutely NO time limit to abide by, nobody looking for you. just many hours to yourself, and i recommend someone else to be there. itain't some shit you can just smoke real quick in the bathroom while your parents are gone for an hour.

seriously man, it really gets to you. completely fucks you up.
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by youngweezy »

like i always say hugs not drugs :wink:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users