How do you use grinders?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Wet bud sucks in grinders. Actually wet bud just sucks anyway. If I ever buy week and its wet ill just finish drying it myself. Leave it in a jar with some holes in the lid and put some kitchen roll in their or toilet paper to absorb the moisture.

Not sure who it was that asked but yes you can use hash in grinders. I assume your talkin about soapbar cause your from scotland. Try crumbling it into the grinder then grind the crumbled hash. Sometimes when I have hash and I put it in my grinder cause the quality of UK hash is so shit it just breaks the teeth of the grinder.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

They dont get soapbar in Scotland, well they do but they get pollen aswell
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

I thought that all they could get was soap. My mistake. How much you pay for pollen then? What you smokin nowadays?
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

My Step Uncle should be getting me some this Friday or Saturday. 15 a quarter
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

15 big ones for a quarter of pollen?! thats the lowest price ive ever seen for pollen.

If i want pollen i gotta pay at least 20 a quarter...its pollen!

i can get black morrocan too but i dont get that often, i gotta pay 50 quid to get it delivered to Scotland, an im not gonna pay 60 quid for £10 of hash...Well on second thoughts its gonna get me stoned as fuck off one big cone. then i got enough for about 9 more cones
:scratchs:
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

You can get 10 nice coned spliffs out of 3.5g of hash :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: How you manage that? If I had to pay £50 delivery would it not make more sense to either A)Buy a few ounces at a time, or, B) Get a train to where ever your dealer lives. Im sure it'd be less than £50
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Ganja Woman
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: I'm here
Contact:

Post by Ganja Woman »

Flow,
'How could you miss the point of a grinder?'. Well I can be a little dim but I knew they grinded...or ground, but I always thought why not just crumble it in your fingers. But it is def a better way to do it so I'm converted to using my grinder now.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

GAZ wrote:You can get 10 nice coned spliffs out of 3.5g of hash :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: How you manage that? If I had to pay £50 delivery would it not make more sense to either A)Buy a few ounces at a time, or, B) Get a train to where ever your dealer lives. Im sure it'd be less than £50
ten grams of hash lasts roughly a week and a half at about two solid spliffs a day (two weeks if im working weekends) cant smoke anymore cause i have work and dont like to fuck up there..
so thats 20 joints (on average) from 10 grams at about 600 to 800 rupees per 10 grams...cream is more expensive at about 1000 to 1200 for 10 grams..

Fuck delivery..id rather go to my dealer, boom a couple of chillums of his good shit with him, talk crap and stagger out with my ten grams and a fucking good high!!
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I once had an 8th of soapbar and I got 16 spliffs out of it and I only payed £7.50 for it back when the prices for an 8th were £10
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

GAZ wrote:You can get 10 nice coned spliffs out of 3.5g of hash :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: How you manage that? If I had to pay £50 delivery would it not make more sense to either A)Buy a few ounces at a time, or, B) Get a train to where ever your dealer lives. Im sure it'd be less than £50
because im too lazy to get any trains and 10 was just estimated, i'll get whatever i can out of it and i dont know if i get EXACTLY 3.5g :?
:scratchs:
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

tweedle wrote:I once had an 8th of soapbar and I got 16 spliffs out of it and I only payed £7.50 for it back when the prices for an 8th were £10
That's awful. Back in the days of soapbar, i never got more than 5 joints from an 8th.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

i get about eight out of this pollen i got at the mo. That costs £35 a quarter though :?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

ive never been a fan of pollen, i think cos its always come round in the middle of a long periods of smoking good skunk, so it just seemed so much less of a high. i always ended up thinking id wastedmy money.

i got a wicked sknunk grinder, for my 24th birthday, maybe 25th, cant recall, but it is shaped like a 8-ball, splitts in2 and is held together by magnets.

it definately makes more out of each bag i reckon, fluffs it all up abit or just gets it to smaler and smaller bits.

my mother very kindlt sent it over to me a week ago from the uk, it is getting good use..
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:
tweedle wrote:I once had an 8th of soapbar and I got 16 spliffs out of it and I only payed £7.50 for it back when the prices for an 8th were £10
That's awful. Back in the days of soapbar, i never got more than 5 joints from an 8th.
AFI, Im with you on this one :lol:


And Animal, I used to have the EXACT same grinder. My bro has it now. Love the fact that if ya knock ur grinder off the table u dont have to worry bout ur stash fallin out cause of the magnet. Not worry as much as normal anyway.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

GAZ wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:
tweedle wrote:I once had an 8th of soapbar and I got 16 spliffs out of it and I only payed £7.50 for it back when the prices for an 8th were £10
That's awful. Back in the days of soapbar, i never got more than 5 joints from an 8th.
AFI, Im with you on this one :lol:


And Animal, I used to have the EXACT same grinder. My bro has it now. Love the fact that if ya knock ur grinder off the table u dont have to worry bout ur stash fallin out cause of the magnet. Not worry as much as normal anyway.
Though, if the magnetised grinders fall hard enough, the magnet will completely stop working.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users