How to find a good stash place.
Moderator: Moderators
-
DaZz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:26 pm
- Contact:
-
Jizmo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:47 am
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
-
littlesumo69
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:19 am
- Contact:
-
Darkatar
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:20 am
- Location: Union City, Pennsylvania
- Contact:
I know many places to hide your stuff, I made a list about a year ago.
Explanations at the bottom of the post for areas with (#)
*On the inside of a shirt or pants in a closet or drawer, if your parents dont mess with your threads.
*Inside the toe of a boot/shoe that never gets worn
*Inside a hat that doesn't get worn
*In a laundry chute if you have one (never seen one myself, wasn't my idea)
*Behind some books on a shelf
*INSIDE an old book you cut a square out of. (1)
*Bottom of a lamp (2)
*Inside a sock/rolled up sock (can be risky)
*Luggage bags that just take up space 95% of the time
* Bottom of a drawer (3)
*Inside large electronics (4)
*In an air vent (5)
*Got an attic?
*Got a basement?
*Behind furniture in your room
*Break open an old VCR tape, empty it out, put your shit it in, and put it a VCR tape box. (make sure it doesn't shake)
*In an garbage can in YOUR room (6)
*Old game boxes (hide the box somewhat too.) (7)
*Plush items (8)
*Underneath furniture (9)
Notes-
1-Cut a square out of some pages so it forms a "hole" in the book, or cut a rectangle out of the top, more riskly though. (make sure the book is BORING looking.
2- In the bottom "dome" part on to bottom of floor lamps.
*Might be hard to find a lamp with a big enough base for this (most are a dome shape)
3-If the drawer is raised enough on the bottom, or just put it in the back if there's room
4-I had some stuff on the Inside of an expansion panel (For multiple CD drives) But I have 3 CD drives now so I moved it. (Note-It's WARM in there, Weed is a No-No) Recommend just putting it on the bottom away from your Vid/Sound card toward the front (PC only! MACs are too crowded)
5-If you can just PULL the air vent out. Unscrewing a vent isn't cool when you wanna light up. Also! no weed, the heat can ruin it! (and make it smell GOOD! or bad, if you don't like the smell of pot, but I love it
6-On the bottom of the can, UNDER the trash bag. and make sure your trash don't smell like ass.
7-I hid a pack of smokes, quarter ounce of weed, seeds, 4 lighters, and some joint papers for 6 months in an Everquest: Planes of Power box before I moved it to this old box thats in my closet
8- I have this OLD AS HELL Simba the lion plushie/puppet that roars when you squeze his mouth. Batterie compartment inside the velcro stomache (sp?) and more room where you put your hand in (Hah! he's a pothead!). Its in the Lion in my closet
9-I have a nightstand with all this wasted room onthe underside. maybe Someone should utilize theirs?
Thats All thats on my list, and a few more. I'll edit here when I notice some more
Explanations at the bottom of the post for areas with (#)
*On the inside of a shirt or pants in a closet or drawer, if your parents dont mess with your threads.
*Inside the toe of a boot/shoe that never gets worn
*Inside a hat that doesn't get worn
*In a laundry chute if you have one (never seen one myself, wasn't my idea)
*Behind some books on a shelf
*INSIDE an old book you cut a square out of. (1)
*Bottom of a lamp (2)
*Inside a sock/rolled up sock (can be risky)
*Luggage bags that just take up space 95% of the time
* Bottom of a drawer (3)
*Inside large electronics (4)
*In an air vent (5)
*Got an attic?
*Got a basement?
*Behind furniture in your room
*Break open an old VCR tape, empty it out, put your shit it in, and put it a VCR tape box. (make sure it doesn't shake)
*In an garbage can in YOUR room (6)
*Old game boxes (hide the box somewhat too.) (7)
*Plush items (8)
*Underneath furniture (9)
Notes-
1-Cut a square out of some pages so it forms a "hole" in the book, or cut a rectangle out of the top, more riskly though. (make sure the book is BORING looking.
2- In the bottom "dome" part on to bottom of floor lamps.
*Might be hard to find a lamp with a big enough base for this (most are a dome shape)
3-If the drawer is raised enough on the bottom, or just put it in the back if there's room
4-I had some stuff on the Inside of an expansion panel (For multiple CD drives) But I have 3 CD drives now so I moved it. (Note-It's WARM in there, Weed is a No-No) Recommend just putting it on the bottom away from your Vid/Sound card toward the front (PC only! MACs are too crowded)
5-If you can just PULL the air vent out. Unscrewing a vent isn't cool when you wanna light up. Also! no weed, the heat can ruin it! (and make it smell GOOD! or bad, if you don't like the smell of pot, but I love it
6-On the bottom of the can, UNDER the trash bag. and make sure your trash don't smell like ass.
7-I hid a pack of smokes, quarter ounce of weed, seeds, 4 lighters, and some joint papers for 6 months in an Everquest: Planes of Power box before I moved it to this old box thats in my closet
8- I have this OLD AS HELL Simba the lion plushie/puppet that roars when you squeze his mouth. Batterie compartment inside the velcro stomache (sp?) and more room where you put your hand in (Hah! he's a pothead!). Its in the Lion in my closet
9-I have a nightstand with all this wasted room onthe underside. maybe Someone should utilize theirs?
Thats All thats on my list, and a few more. I'll edit here when I notice some more
I'm hidin' out and smokin' herb...
Cuz my boss is gettin on my mother fuckin' nerves
Cuz my boss is gettin on my mother fuckin' nerves
-
rebelmike
- Bonghead

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:01 am
- Location: Mississippi and Georgia, USA
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
I have a giant Yoda made of legos. I keep stuff inside his head. My mom knows not to touch it because it is very delicate and might break.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
-
bunchofstuff
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:41 am
- Contact:
Yea, i have a custom pc and it has a lil pop out thing on the front and i just keep all of my bowls and weed n there...phil wrote:Espansion bay in an unused pc if you have one in your room lol
[center][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/bunchofstuff/weedlogo2.gif[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/bunchofstuff/thumbnail.gif[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/bunchofstuff/weedlogo2.gif[/img][/center]
-
Tripped
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
- Location: Woodstock, NY
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
- qwertyuiop
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
- Contact:
I have a watch that clips onto your belt loop, and its huge. I took the back cover off, ripped out the electronics, and glued the face, the little digital screen, and the hands back in. You can still see some glue up close, but not from a few feet away. Its awesome cuz theres lots of space to store stuff, and if sombody notices its not working you can say its out of batteries. Pure genius.
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users