loss for words?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

Gorecore wrote:I tend to talk more relaxed and soothing when I'm stoned. It works really well for the call center I work at. I've had a few customers hitting on me before.
:lol:
I really like talking to people when stoned. I find it easier to find something to start up a conversation with.
Likewise... another reason I wish I could be high twenty four seven... communication is just more natural when you're baked
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I love conversation when i'm stoned. I find that i become much more open and philosophical, and i find it easier to share my views and opinions with others.
User avatar
vixen_sly
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:15 am
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contact:

Post by vixen_sly »

part 1: when i get stoned, at first im just kinda soakin' it in and am kinda quiet, but then i get all philosophical, or metacognitive, if you will.. and we come up with all these crazy cool life theories and shit, and i like open up so much, think i'm awesome?

part 2: somebody makes animal noises and its alllllll over
p.s. by the way, im stoned right now so im not sure if i just proved your point or not, haha
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Me: Moooo...woof woof. AROOOO! RAWR!

You: (insert yourself here) Between my arms.

Gives us a hug!
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

i make a lot more sense when im high, i can put my points across not without emotion but with more mental control than emotion.

when i was younger yeh, the green made me kinda paranoid when i was about in public places. but as i got older and my habit became more patr a life, i enjoy been in public and with people when im stoned. i expecillay enjoy bveen with animals even more when im under the inlfuence cos i find weed crashes down some barriers of communication between me and the non human world.

i think tho between people, weed doesnt change much for me, unless i am very stoend and on my own meeting new people for the first time, i dont know why exactly bu i would hesitate to suggest that this is because when i am stoned I emitt more of my natural energy when i interact weith others.

i think for the habitual user, it is more dependent on the person themselves, how good their communcations skills are and how much of themelseves they normally like to express to those they know and those the dont.

i used to have somuch fun been stoned at work as a fishmonger, especialyl when surrounded by mates, yeh sometiems some strangers would find me strange, i mean not everyone is amused to be confronted by me when all they want is apiece of cos and cheers,goodbye!


there must be a disticntion made between the habitual user and non habitual user tho as it makes a great difference to the way the drug affects you.
stoner_pacman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:37 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stoner_pacman »

hello everyone! this is my first post (I think) ...yeah um...when im stoned and im around people i like (mates usualy) I talk for ages, I have realy deep conversations about life and space and time and evolution and crazy shit like that, music is another good topic of conversation, music also helps if you cant think of anything to say because you don't need to talk when theres a good song playing, Plus, if neither of you feel like talking then don't force yourself, whats the point? just chill!!!
one more thing id like to add before this post turns into a book (i cant get hold of any weed at the moment so im trying to keep myself occupied untill i can)) I am sure that a girl/guy would much rather you sit there quiet untill something interesting comes up to talk about rather than just boring them to death with silly old crap just for the sake of speaking.

PS just realised it says on the side of the screen how many posts youve made haha
Peace
"Freedom, untill your freedom infringes anothers"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users