Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:41 am
by tweedle
I love getting high when ive got the flu, you get so fucked

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:10 am
by bong
you get really fucked up anytime your sick. your immune system and tolerance goes way down. last time i was real sick i smoke 2 blunts and i was fucked for a long time. but when i got better i smoked 2 blunts and i was stoned but not as long. if only you could get that fucked up every time, or if you could get as blazed as u did for the 1st time you got blazed. that would be tite

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:11 am
by tweedle
You can, just dont smoke often. But I know what you mean

sucks

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:02 pm
by 2486589
i had one yesterday and it sucked

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:03 pm
by hashpipe
your face will go pale, you'll start getting cold and sweat your ass off at the same time, and i felt really nervous and sick. i had one the day after a survival without eating breakfast and biking in the sun.......

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:17 pm
by Fuse
I find that smoking too many cigs can mess me up, but other than that Im ok. I usually smoke while high, but like last week I was driving back to school from the weekend, its a two hour drive, so I was baked, and smoked an entire pack of camel reds. When I got to my apartment I felt like I was going to die.

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:28 pm
by tweedle
Fuse wrote:I find that smoking too many cigs can mess me up, but other than that Im ok. I usually smoke while high, but like last week I was driving back to school from the weekend, its a two hour drive, so I was baked, and smoked an entire pack of camel reds. When I got to my apartment I felt like I was going to die.
You smoked a whole pack in 2 hours?! Nicotine Phiend

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:50 pm
by bong
yeah no shit. thats so bad for you. i hardly ever smoke cigs, but when i do i usually smoke 4 or 5. but damn 20 cigs n 2 hrs? u need to calm down on the cigs man

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:40 pm
by SilentDragon
sure it wasnt a 40 pack?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:09 pm
by SilentDragon
is there any way to make a whitey finish faster or snap out of it or something?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:41 pm
by Fuse
Hah, I definitely don't make a habit out of it. If I'm stoned and I'm out and about, maybe 4 cigs all night for me. For some reason on that drive I got worried whenever I wasnt smoking, so I smoked the entire way. Trust me, I know it's a horrible idea. :oops:

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 pm
by Squares
Its one of those feelings where you just loose the will and ability to do anything aside curl up in a small ball, or lie down in a darkened place away from people, in a cold sweat not talking. You want to keep your eyes shut because everytime you open them the world swings wildy around you and you become disorientated to the point of vomiting. After stumbling to the nearest place to vomit, toilet, sink, flowerbed etc and orally emptying your stomach you feel utterly fantastic.
As far as cigarettes go i only smoke then when im high or drunk, i think this is becuase i toke a lot and therefore relate the feeling of intoxication to the feeling of smoking.