Price for a Bowl?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

ah ok
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

tweedle wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:Ha, I want one of those pipes! ^
a dick pipe? :? :lol:
Ermm. no, the vagina!
Image
User avatar
2486589
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:03 am
Location: W V
Contact:

10

Post by 2486589 »

i only paid ten for my nice glass one
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: 10

Post by cutthecashflow »

2486589 wrote:i only paid ten for my nice glass one
I can guarentee you it is not a nice glass bowl..
Get busy living or get busy dying.
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

have you guys ever seen that huge bong in the shape of yodas head with pipes all through it? oh and in afganastan they got these really really big tall ones for tobacco but the cone peace would have to be about the same size as my hand and you put foil over it with holes in the foil then put coals on the foil so it slowly burns, but those things are so cool
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

It's called a hookah. I hit them every weekend. Hookah sessions are amazing
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:It's called a hookah. I hit them every weekend. Hookah sessions are amazing
I call em shishas. I had one last night for the first time in ages, they really are amazing but fuck the flavoured baccy is too expensive and they're a bitch to clean.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

i call them hubblybubbles but thats me coz we couldnt pronounce it in his tounge and the apricot baccy is hell nice
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Re: 10

Post by I AM ADAM »

cutthecashflow wrote:
2486589 wrote:i only paid ten for my nice glass one
I can guarentee you it is not a nice glass bowl..

lol i agree

i paid like 45 for mine and its pretty nice. anything under 20 dollars is a waste of money
An Epic Man Of Legend
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

i got mine for 25$, it was originally 45 but i haggled the guy down :lol: . Its nice thick glass n such, id take a picture but im too lazy. I dropped it once onto wood floor, thought for sure it was guna break, not even a chip out of it.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

My friend has a Jesus bong
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

Cusmar wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:It's called a hookah. I hit them every weekend. Hookah sessions are amazing
I call em shishas.
Shisha is the the special flavoured tobacco that goes in the hookah..
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

eh canuck, where in canada d'yu live?
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

vancouver.
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

ah, over on the other side eh?
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users