In A Perfect World...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

In a perfect world;

-Weed would be free.

-I would have so much money i wouldn't know what to do with it all.

-My country would not be run by a fucking moron.

-I would be the worlds greatest footballer and play up front for Chelsea and England.

-I would be with a hot girl and not posting here right now.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

Graffiti allowed in places and no penalty for it, unless you write something like "BigPenis123" or something to that level.

And all of your rules except i'd play rugby for England.

And i'd actually have more confidence/self esteem, i could really do with more of that.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

In a perfect world

I could get away with any crime

I would have endless weed supplies

I would have all the money I wanted

I would have a fine lady, fine house living with my kids

Speeding tickets would not exist

Gas would be dirt cheap

All stores would have a drive through check out
Image
Weedguru_Dusk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
Location: 7th circle of hell
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Dusk »

purple monkey wrote:
* the internet is 3D :shock:
That would be a whole new experience for the porn industry...

In a perfect world:
- I'd know what I want to do with my future
- I'd not have to worry day to day about my boyfriend
- I'd be able to sleep at night
- People in the south wouldn't panic everytime we have 'snow'
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote: -I would be with a hot girl and not posting here right now.
Why would it be perfect then?
High Roller
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:36 pm
Contact:

Post by High Roller »

- i would be able to make everyone who i loved feel no pain.

-i would be a master at guitar, i would be successful in the music industry

-i would have enough money to be happy and have whatever i needed

-i would change all the hatred in the world and make everything beautiful and it would all have meaning
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

weedguru cathies wrote:
Midnight this is all a lie wrote: -I would be with a hot girl and not posting here right now.
Why would it be perfect then?
:roll:
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

-money would just poof in my hand
-i would own a rolling paper factory
-i would have a hot girl for every strain of weed following and providing me and they would all were (-edit- wear) those mini bikini's from wickedweasel.com
-i would just have to show my dong if i wanted to have sex.
-i would have a cellphone on me which with one press send a big army airplane over dropping a few jacuzi's.
-everyone would love me
-a mobile snackbar would follow me.
-those hot girls following me would be my personal slaves too
-and pennywise the clown from stephen king's "IT" would hold a lighter in front of me to light my joints, and ben affleck would be my ashtray
Last edited by hashpipe on Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

In a perfect world there would be no STD's and birth control wouldn't be a problem
Image
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

In a perfect world I wouldnt be where I am now
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You wouldn't be here? Gee are we that bad?
Image
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

:lol: Yeah fuck you guys. Nah I mean Scotland
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

dusk1022 wrote: - I'd not have to worry day to day about my boyfriend
Not bein funny but you shouldnt have to worry bout ur bf as it is. Or did ya mean u worry he'll be ok? I got the impression you meant like 'Im worried he'll cheat on me' Maybe im wrong.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

No I think he had to go and help hurricane victims
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, makes loads more sense now.lol.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users