Where do you hide weed and what do you case it with?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
- racketgirlx
- Casual toker

- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:56 am
- Location: Here, There, and Everywhere
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
omg haha, I was browsing part one of the thread and thought 'www.photobucket.com' then i clicked on part two and voila you posted it hereWeedguru Higher wrote:www.photobucket.com
Damn you you pschyanalysing mindcontroller!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Nine_of_Hearts
- Casual toker

- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:59 am
- Contact:
Satanus0 wrote:thats a good point which means there really isnt a reason for this thread...n besides he shoulda used seached cause i know there are at least two more like thistweedle wrote:well why cant you keep using it then, you could easily fit 2 ounces in there and I know your not getting anymore then that so keep using itStoegee wrote:whoops lol i already use the back of my ps2
tweedle wrote:two? haha thats not even a quarter
Satanus0 wrote:what you trying to say, theres like 20?...
I know weed can screw with your brain, but you can't possibly be THAT bad at maths?!?
[img]http://nine.orcon.net.nz/9oh.gif[/img]
- CuriousDhre
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:00 pm
- Location: Where Ever You Are Baby
- Contact:
Never had a problem hiding mine. Wrap and seal what you got. Put it in a little tin can, I normally use a metal cigg case. Then I slice open the neck of a stuffy, hide it, sew it back up, and leave it on the couch. Who the hell is going to know? xD
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/Dhre/6960713d.jpg[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
- CuriousDhre
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:00 pm
- Location: Where Ever You Are Baby
- Contact:
-
new2this
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:56 am
- Contact:
I've read most of the places people hide weed, but my method is different.
When im done smoking, I go into my room, behind my bed is a loose block of wood, which has a control panel in it.
I type my activation code, which unlocks a door behind all my cloths in my closet. It's very descrete, and hard to see which makes this possible without my mom seeing.
Next once I go through this door, I come to my small little cozy brick room, which is like the basement of my house, but my perants arn't aware of it's exsistance.
Anyways once I've made it to this room, I swipe a barcode of any food product under a scanner, (I mean who would think you'd have to use a food product barcode as a code?) Once I successfully do this, it gives me access to the main security panel.
I then have to move to another security panel in the corner, and have my hand skanned, and eyes skanned to make sure that it's me, and not somebody else.
Once I pass this, it opens the elevator door, which I then descend 2500 feet below the surface, and while I do this I have to type a different security code, in 5 different access panels, and if one does'nt check out, I get 2 more trys before it takes me to the top, and I have to start over.
So basically only once I've done this all, do I reach the very bottom of the floor, which of corse is now the volt room.
Once your at the volt room, you have to stand in this small room which is on the opposite side of the actual volt.
You can't just walk into the volt area, because it's protected by 120 different lasers, climate controllers which can dedect abnormal heat intrusions, such as a perant, and of corse a 8 foot thick steel blast door, made from the most finest metals, to bring an almost impentrable structure within the steel.
Once I've deactivated these by doing another eye/hand skan, and typing 3 more password combinations...and finally answering something only I would know in the security computer.
Then the volt opens, and then finally within the vault, my brief case which holds my weed, is stored in another safe within the volt, which I unlock, and take out, using another code combination.
Once ive done this, I can take my weed out with me, type in an exit code in the security computer, and it locks everything up for me, and I get on an elevator which takes me back up to the room by my closet area.
So yea I take a little bit of time to get my weed, but I think being safe is better.
When im done smoking, I go into my room, behind my bed is a loose block of wood, which has a control panel in it.
I type my activation code, which unlocks a door behind all my cloths in my closet. It's very descrete, and hard to see which makes this possible without my mom seeing.
Next once I go through this door, I come to my small little cozy brick room, which is like the basement of my house, but my perants arn't aware of it's exsistance.
Anyways once I've made it to this room, I swipe a barcode of any food product under a scanner, (I mean who would think you'd have to use a food product barcode as a code?) Once I successfully do this, it gives me access to the main security panel.
I then have to move to another security panel in the corner, and have my hand skanned, and eyes skanned to make sure that it's me, and not somebody else.
Once I pass this, it opens the elevator door, which I then descend 2500 feet below the surface, and while I do this I have to type a different security code, in 5 different access panels, and if one does'nt check out, I get 2 more trys before it takes me to the top, and I have to start over.
So basically only once I've done this all, do I reach the very bottom of the floor, which of corse is now the volt room.
Once your at the volt room, you have to stand in this small room which is on the opposite side of the actual volt.
You can't just walk into the volt area, because it's protected by 120 different lasers, climate controllers which can dedect abnormal heat intrusions, such as a perant, and of corse a 8 foot thick steel blast door, made from the most finest metals, to bring an almost impentrable structure within the steel.
Once I've deactivated these by doing another eye/hand skan, and typing 3 more password combinations...and finally answering something only I would know in the security computer.
Then the volt opens, and then finally within the vault, my brief case which holds my weed, is stored in another safe within the volt, which I unlock, and take out, using another code combination.
Once ive done this, I can take my weed out with me, type in an exit code in the security computer, and it locks everything up for me, and I get on an elevator which takes me back up to the room by my closet area.
So yea I take a little bit of time to get my weed, but I think being safe is better.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
fareak
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:18 am
- Location: SJ,CA mothafuckaz!
- Contact:
wow ur straight up pimpinnew2this wrote:I've read most of the places people hide weed, but my method is different.
When im done smoking, I go into my room, behind my bed is a loose block of wood, which has a control panel in it.
I type my activation code, which unlocks a door behind all my cloths in my closet. It's very descrete, and hard to see which makes this possible without my mom seeing.
Next once I go through this door, I come to my small little cozy brick room, which is like the basement of my house, but my perants arn't aware of it's exsistance.
Anyways once I've made it to this room, I swipe a barcode of any food product under a scanner, (I mean who would think you'd have to use a food product barcode as a code?) Once I successfully do this, it gives me access to the main security panel.
I then have to move to another security panel in the corner, and have my hand skanned, and eyes skanned to make sure that it's me, and not somebody else.
Once I pass this, it opens the elevator door, which I then descend 2500 feet below the surface, and while I do this I have to type a different security code, in 5 different access panels, and if one does'nt check out, I get 2 more trys before it takes me to the top, and I have to start over.
So basically only once I've done this all, do I reach the very bottom of the floor, which of corse is now the volt room.
Once your at the volt room, you have to stand in this small room which is on the opposite side of the actual volt.
You can't just walk into the volt area, because it's protected by 120 different lasers, climate controllers which can dedect abnormal heat intrusions, such as a perant, and of corse a 8 foot thick steel blast door, made from the most finest metals, to bring an almost impentrable structure within the steel.
Once I've deactivated these by doing another eye/hand skan, and typing 3 more password combinations...and finally answering something only I would know in the security computer.
Then the volt opens, and then finally within the vault, my brief case which holds my weed, is stored in another safe within the volt, which I unlock, and take out, using another code combination.
Once ive done this, I can take my weed out with me, type in an exit code in the security computer, and it locks everything up for me, and I get on an elevator which takes me back up to the room by my closet area.
So yea I take a little bit of time to get my weed, but I think being safe is better.
dont drink and drive
smoke and fly
smoke and fly
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
new2this
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:56 am
- Contact:
-
fareak
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:18 am
- Location: SJ,CA mothafuckaz!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
