Something Disturbing I ran across while walking today
Moderator: Moderators
-
tweedle
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
The basic day of an average American kid:WidespreadDead wrote:ill admit it, so many fat people in our country. it pisses me off, people complain about being too fat when there are kids dying of starvation. how about donating some of that fattning steak dinner to kids in africa? hows that for a diet
1) Get up and eat six krispy kream doughnuts for breakfast
2) Move in front of the playstation/64/Xbox for six hours without moving while drinking a six pack of cola and two large bags of doritoes.
3)Go take an unhealthy shit.
4)Go eat a burrito for lunch,with another couple of pops, and two big bowls of ice cream
5)Switch off to the computer for four hours, making sure to bring along the ho ho's and twinkies
6)Drive a quarter of a block to the nearest gas station and get a jumbo sized fountain drink
7)Get home and eat a microwavable dinner for supper
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
zERo~Chronic wrote:OK a perfect example of stereotypes......maybe like 10% of americans do that shit...most of our youth go to school, play sports, get outside and be active with friend...so on behalf of the American Youth. Fuck you.
Ok ever here of overexaggeration on behalf of that post I made?
Maybe sarcasm doesn't come across as well on these boards, but you have to be pretty stupid to believe that a majority of us act like that.
I know most Americans are not that lazy, but still are nation is not very good for being healthy either.
Actually used to be when I was about ten years old, hit high school man and I was getting pretty fat, from there on out I made a 180 and got into shape.Hes american aswell and I think hes pretty much the guy you just described![]()
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
Ignorance is Bliss.zERo~Chronic wrote:maybe its because of our success..who knows....Europe is a very successfull continent and you dont see americans bitching about Europe..(often) I think people are prejudice because they dont want people to be better then them...
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
MOT
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
- Contact:
I cant believe anyone would say that Europeans are envious of Americans. The stereotype is kinda true though. There is an obesity problem and a majority of Americans are ignorant. Most Americans dont hold passports and only nineteen percent of Americans have been abroad (i know its a big country and its expensive) but i went abroad with our school for free. It just bugs me that the American persona is 'we know best' when most the population have never even heard let alone been to any of the countries your government are interfering in, and im not talkin about Iraq.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
