Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:05 am
by Juicy J
WidespreadDead wrote:350 is what i get a qp of shwag for
Trust me I wont be gettin any shwag, some bomb ass middies

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:27 am
by cutthecashflow
Juicy J wrote:
WidespreadDead wrote:350 is what i get a qp of shwag for
Trust me I wont be gettin any shwag, some bomb ass middies
Trust me I wont ne gettin any middes, some bomb ass nugz/chron

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:23 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
BC/Chron/Nugz?? All this confuses me. I know what it means, but why would you use these terms for a strain of weed?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:11 pm
by Scratch
These are the strains I know
shitty weed, ok weed, kickass weed
I only smoke kickass weed.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:49 pm
by tweedle
A_Fire_Inside wrote:BC/Chron/Nugz?? All this confuses me. I know what it means, but why would you use these terms for a strain of weed?
Its not the strain, it just deturmings if its a bunch of crap or not. Americans whoknows :roll:

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:50 pm
by cutthecashflow
tweedle wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:BC/Chron/Nugz?? All this confuses me. I know what it means, but why would you use these terms for a strain of weed?
Its not the strain, it just deturmings if its a bunch of crap or not. Americans whoknows :roll:
Basically just terms for quality of bud and where it came from.. tis all around here your lucky to get a "strain name" As the people you are dealing with here have to make runs to bigger cities hundreds of miles away to get name strains and by the time its down to my level The people don't know what they really have any more other then the quality of the bud.

If you woulda asked me last year when I was the prime time dealer around these parts I woulda had a strain name for you every time I was smoking..