good prices?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

WidespreadDead wrote:350 is what i get a qp of shwag for
Trust me I wont be gettin any shwag, some bomb ass middies
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Juicy J wrote:
WidespreadDead wrote:350 is what i get a qp of shwag for
Trust me I wont be gettin any shwag, some bomb ass middies
Trust me I wont ne gettin any middes, some bomb ass nugz/chron
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

BC/Chron/Nugz?? All this confuses me. I know what it means, but why would you use these terms for a strain of weed?
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

These are the strains I know
shitty weed, ok weed, kickass weed
I only smoke kickass weed.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:BC/Chron/Nugz?? All this confuses me. I know what it means, but why would you use these terms for a strain of weed?
Its not the strain, it just deturmings if its a bunch of crap or not. Americans whoknows :roll:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

tweedle wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:BC/Chron/Nugz?? All this confuses me. I know what it means, but why would you use these terms for a strain of weed?
Its not the strain, it just deturmings if its a bunch of crap or not. Americans whoknows :roll:
Basically just terms for quality of bud and where it came from.. tis all around here your lucky to get a "strain name" As the people you are dealing with here have to make runs to bigger cities hundreds of miles away to get name strains and by the time its down to my level The people don't know what they really have any more other then the quality of the bud.

If you woulda asked me last year when I was the prime time dealer around these parts I woulda had a strain name for you every time I was smoking..
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users