Chemical Weed

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Flow wrote:Good job Chadd! You placed a newbie pic in the right context

You're still a newb yourself though
Exactly what i was gonna say.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

that's another one for the oxymoron thread..."chemical weed"

ahahahahahaha..we get shitty weed here which is laced with opium..they soak the bud in opium water..gives a really wierd kick and tastes really really really bad..especially if you're used to smoking hash....

if any of you are planning a trip to India, DONT BUY WEED ... BUY HASH..
:)
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Mississuga, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by phil_n27 »

I am Sir Kev's friend. I'm in possesion of this "chemical weed" we bought. Im not a hardcore smoker, but I started at the beginning of Gr8. I am now entering Gr10, and I can honestly say this is the worst weed ive ever smoked. I smoked it once with in spliff, and another time with a water bottle bong and I was only high for about an hour or two. Never buying from that dealer again.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Wise choice not to go back and get sucked into more marketing tactics
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

phil_n27 wrote:I am Sir Kev's friend. I'm in possesion of this "chemical weed" we bought. Im not a hardcore smoker, but I started at the beginning of Gr8. I am now entering Gr10, and I can honestly say this is the worst weed ive ever smoked. I smoked it once with in spliff, and another time with a water bottle bong and I was only high for about an hour or two. Never buying from that dealer again.
If you were baked for two hours then it had to have been half decent bud.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Thats what I was thinking
phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Mississuga, ON, CAN
Contact:

Post by phil_n27 »

geez man i don't know. i bonged at 11.30 this morning, then again at around 1.15 because i felt i was coming down. usually i'd be out for 3 hours:/ or am I getting an immunity to marijuana? I havn't really smoked a lot this summer, except for the past 8 days in which i smoked on 6 occasions.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users