Do you believe in fate?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Do You Believe In fate?

Yes
4
29%
No
10
71%
 
Total votes: 14

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I don't believe in fate, i believe your life is affected by the choices you make.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

Image
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

I dont know. I think life is the choices you make as someone said earlier, but I do think that everyone has a destiny. You know something that is supposed to happen to someone sometime in their life. And right now I think that a lot of the wg members destiny is smoking weed :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users