Could it be?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Cheeba wrote:Im about to go smoke another spliff, and take a closer look at those shrooms, I just printed off a few pics of reg shrooms, go do some comparing. Maybe send the pic of the mushrooms I found to my mate.. Hes pretty big on shrooms.
Nah, I wouldn't wana just pick them up straight up and eat them, fuck that. Especially seeing as I haven't tried shrooms yet :D

Thanks for caring, BG :wink: And everyone else lol.
haha, go shwoot you mycologist you

oh wait this is from the 22nd


how did the comparing go?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

maybe those shroosm he found were a n ew kind or sumthing, with trips lasting for days and days...... oh i'm sooooo steuned right now.

woohoo oo yeah, and i've got 2 blots of acid, lots and lots of beer, friends place is all free for teh weekend, its going to be a nice time...

get jiggy with it
O bring it back say what say what oh, Because I'm high
Because I'm high, because I'm high

Well my name is afroman and I'm from east palmdale
All the Dale weed i be smokin, is mama's hell
I dont belive in Hitler thats what I say' O my goodness
So all of you skins, please give me more head
Mother fucker, afro mother fucker M A N
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users