Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:41 am
by mac dre
Juicy J wrote:Maybe a dog would smell it through a pill bottle, Now I read this he said he open it tho.
i get stanky ass shit u can smell from inside tuperware containers n shit..
just cuz u smoke hay doesnt mean he does lol
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:02 am
by Juicy J
A bill bottle dude lol
its fuckin tiny
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:46 am
by Substance G
Courtneylove5000 wrote:just tell your parents they would understand if they toked it up too. see if they'll smoke with you, that'll change their mind
.....he just said he'd get kicked out if they found out he did it again.
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:06 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Juicy J wrote:A bill bottle dude lol
its fuckin tiny
Doesn't affect how much the shit smells though.
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:22 am
by see nick dance
i keep my 8ths in a baby food jar, its air tight so it doesnt smell too much.
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:35 pm
by FIRE!!!
mac dre wrote:Juicy J wrote:Maybe a dog would smell it through a pill bottle, Now I read this he said he open it tho.
i get stanky ass shit u can smell from inside tuperware containers n shit..
just cuz u smoke hay doesnt mean he does lol
That's what I'm talkin about, shit I get will smell whether it's hidden or not. That's why unless I'm rollin to a party, or just throwin some J's in my cig pack, I usually keep my bud at home.
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:08 am
by Juicy J
eh my town sucks
I get bud like that sometimes but its 50/100
I'm cool on those prices
The midros I get now are pretty stanky, not through a air tight pill bottle, but someday hopeully I can start growin when I get out on my own.
I'm going to a new dude here shortly, He tells me he gets AK and blueberry, some Kill...
I guess I have to wait and find out
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:58 pm
by reefernewb
Your parents sound kind of like mine, although they've never punished me because I haven't been caught drinking or anything.... yet (knock on wood). I say this because during one of those bullshit "I realize you're getting older and drugs and alcohol will be available bla bla bla" talks my dad said if I ever did drugs, he'd knock me out. I, for one, believe him.