Uptight

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

Juicy J wrote:Maybe a dog would smell it through a pill bottle, Now I read this he said he open it tho.
i get stanky ass shit u can smell from inside tuperware containers n shit..
just cuz u smoke hay doesnt mean he does lol
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

A bill bottle dude lol
its fuckin tiny
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

Courtneylove5000 wrote:just tell your parents they would understand if they toked it up too. see if they'll smoke with you, that'll change their mind
.....he just said he'd get kicked out if they found out he did it again.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Juicy J wrote:A bill bottle dude lol
its fuckin tiny
Doesn't affect how much the shit smells though.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
see nick dance
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:46 am
Location: Santa Fe, NM, USA
Contact:

Post by see nick dance »

i keep my 8ths in a baby food jar, its air tight so it doesnt smell too much.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

mac dre wrote:
Juicy J wrote:Maybe a dog would smell it through a pill bottle, Now I read this he said he open it tho.
i get stanky ass shit u can smell from inside tuperware containers n shit..
just cuz u smoke hay doesnt mean he does lol
That's what I'm talkin about, shit I get will smell whether it's hidden or not. That's why unless I'm rollin to a party, or just throwin some J's in my cig pack, I usually keep my bud at home.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

eh my town sucks
I get bud like that sometimes but its 50/100
I'm cool on those prices

The midros I get now are pretty stanky, not through a air tight pill bottle, but someday hopeully I can start growin when I get out on my own.

I'm going to a new dude here shortly, He tells me he gets AK and blueberry, some Kill...

I guess I have to wait and find out
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
reefernewb
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:16 am

Post by reefernewb »

Your parents sound kind of like mine, although they've never punished me because I haven't been caught drinking or anything.... yet (knock on wood). I say this because during one of those bullshit "I realize you're getting older and drugs and alcohol will be available bla bla bla" talks my dad said if I ever did drugs, he'd knock me out. I, for one, believe him.
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/556230/0/nouser_556/T0_-1_556230.jpg[/img] [img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/561704/0/nouser_561/T0_-1_561704.png[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users