Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:17 am
by SilentDragon
mm my mate and i get that feeling but its from a chemical imbalance in our blood, sorta like low red blood cells, nothing to get your knickers in a twist

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:03 pm
by Bonglovingirl
A_Fire_Inside wrote:Sometimes, after I've been in the gym for a while, or been excercising quite alot, i start to trip out.

I put it down to being really dehydrated.
That happens to me too. Huh...dehydrated....I thought I had just smoked so much that thc was flowing through my veins and exercise woke it up or something. Either way, I kinda like it.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:05 pm
by cutthecashflow
I read something somewhere that since THC is stored in your fat that when you work out and start burning fat some of the THC is released as well and can give you sort of a temporary high.... Not sure as to how certain this is or not, but It does make a little sense.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:59 pm
by bong
it makes a little sense, but i dont know if it will get you high or not, maybe just a little buzz, maybe. only way to get high is to smoke the greens. bout to light up 2 spliffs right now :D