hello wut if i smoked a month ago and an few daysn ago sudd

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

mm my mate and i get that feeling but its from a chemical imbalance in our blood, sorta like low red blood cells, nothing to get your knickers in a twist
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:Sometimes, after I've been in the gym for a while, or been excercising quite alot, i start to trip out.

I put it down to being really dehydrated.
That happens to me too. Huh...dehydrated....I thought I had just smoked so much that thc was flowing through my veins and exercise woke it up or something. Either way, I kinda like it.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I read something somewhere that since THC is stored in your fat that when you work out and start burning fat some of the THC is released as well and can give you sort of a temporary high.... Not sure as to how certain this is or not, but It does make a little sense.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

it makes a little sense, but i dont know if it will get you high or not, maybe just a little buzz, maybe. only way to get high is to smoke the greens. bout to light up 2 spliffs right now :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users