never smoke

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

danks-only
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:53 am
Contact:

Post by danks-only »

i was tricked into smokin cigz thinkin that it would boost my high. however ultimately i quit cigz for da past 3 months already. however, smokin weed everyday, hehe.
User avatar
hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Edinburgh!
Contact:

Post by hollie »

yeah...for myself anyways, i like smoking a cig after a joint.
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

I generally don't smoke cigarettes, as I'd rather have a joint frankly... (no offense to smokers obviously), but when im stoned or drunk I do like to have a smoke, I think its becuase I associate the feeling of being intoxicated with the feeling of smoking, so when i'm intoxicated i get the urge to smoke more.. thats my theory and its a bit bollocks, but oh well.. you've read it now, and you can't un-read it, so we'll all just have to live with it.. :D
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

I can't smoke cheap cigs too much or it makes me a little sick, but normal ones don't do anything to me. I SMOKE WAY TOO MUCH. It's rediculous, actually. I smoke 1 1/2 - 2 packs a day... :(
Twiztidrozary
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:27 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Twiztidrozary »

A pack of cigarettes last me two days, and I've been smoking for 2 years....I just can't smoke that much.
User avatar
++ZER0++
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:02 pm
Location: Califonria, US
Contact:

Post by ++ZER0++ »

ive never tried cigarettes after iget high...i dont know y, ill try it though
Darkatar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:20 am
Location: Union City, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by Darkatar »

I dont smoke normally unless im high, and i only smoke things with decent tar and/or menthol, or its nasty. I like more tar than more menthol though. Really complements the high.

Go Camels.
I'm hidin' out and smokin' herb...
Cuz my boss is gettin on my mother fuckin' nerves
80Proof
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:57 pm
Location: toronto
Contact:

Post by 80Proof »

I enjoy cigars while high. The high seems to bring out the flavour alot more, which is good cause I can only afford the cheaper brands. :P
The Gentleman's Gangster
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Shazbot55/Monty1.jpg[/img]
Boozin and tokin till I die!
User avatar
Wooden Foot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: True 2 Tha Herb
Contact:

Post by Wooden Foot »

im a cig smoker regularly and dope. I always gotta have a smoke after burnin some green, I wouldnt say it boosts your high, it just sets the mood. relaxing
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9210/wf6ih.gif[/img][/url]
Smoke, Smoke, Puff, Puff, its Kryptonite for all of us.
User avatar
++ZER0++
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:02 pm
Location: Califonria, US
Contact:

Post by ++ZER0++ »

I just tried it out today at skool (smoking after i get high) and damn it actually worked! I was surprised
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

It only feels like you get more high if you're not a regular smoker, because then you get the headrush.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Toker-BayB
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:49 am
Location: PC, FL
Contact:

Post by Toker-BayB »

Um yeah NO…I smoke after all the time and I see nothing wrong w/ it I kinda actually like the way cigarettes taste better.
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/xxbabyxdollxx/francis.jpg[/img]
User avatar
shauncashin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:53 pm
Contact:

Post by shauncashin »

obviously a butt isnt gonna be good if you dont smoke.

smokes are so fuckin soothing about 15 mins after a spliff.
do you like bongs or blunts.. i say blunts cause i get pulled over all the time, i can't be throwing bongs out the window... smoke a blunt, nice and slow. hold the smoke, then let it go.

i cant stop gettin high. my watch is stuck on 4:20.
G. Love
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:45 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Post by G. Love »

I try to go 20 minutes between a joint and a cig, it keeps you goin' for a bit longer. It picks up the weed that's caught in your tongue and your cheeks and carries it down. I guess if you don't smoke ciggies usually, it could fuck you all up.
[img]http://www.kompaktkiste.de/cd/_123/_6/660546.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

I always smoke a cig (or two even) right after I blaze. It's wicked. Yaaarrrr
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users