coughing...

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

dload wrote:
another thing is when you do a bong do you put tobaco in with the weed?
I don't unless it's hash. I does burn better so you get a smoother hit, but it burn down really quickly so you dont get as much out of your toke. I don't really smoke bongs much though, not unless im pillin' or someone offers, i prefer a nice fat joint (and yes, i do put tobacco in my joints)

Edit: I just noticed the last three posters all used the word tobacco in their post and we all spelled it differently.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
dload
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by dload »

thanks everyone :)
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

NO BACCY IN THE BONG :evil:
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Shazza
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: London, England, POW !!
Contact:

Post by Shazza »

canadianbud wrote:NO BACCY IN THE BONG :evil:
none for putting baccy in :(
i only tend to do so when im running low on draw :( which sucks !!
I know it stinks on here but thats cause im the shit !!
aka SHAZZA !!
dload
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by dload »

k, thanks lots sorted out in this thread :)
haZeyjay
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 8:40 am
Contact:

Post by haZeyjay »

Coughin' only gets you stoned faster.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Opens your lungs up more for the next hit
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Baccy in a bong?? That's fuckin awful. I'd never even think of doing that.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

whoever said coughing happens before the hit is complete i dissagree...i cough out the smoke while its still in my lungs
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:Baccy in a bong?? That's fuckin awful. I'd never even think of doing that.
Amen to that brotha. You don't really need it as the baccy is mainly used in joints and shit to help it burn better. Just break the weed into 4-5 small chunks and pack it into the bowl. :) Have fun with your party man. I wish i had a party to go to tonight. I'll prolly just laze around guru and bitch at noobies and get bitched at by the oldies. Yarrrrrrrr *runs around*. Fuck it.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Don't you hate it when you cough on puff that is like half in and half out? You know, it burns the back of your throat something awful :x
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

canadianbud wrote:no man, cos the only way your lungs are going to get irritated (coughing) is if you're drawing the smoke into your lungs. If you cough while your still hitting it means your lungs were full.
Im not so sure... I toke about every night with my bro, and i hardly ever cough... Im not sure why either... i mean, when i first started doing it, i would cough like crazy... then i guess i just developed a way to inhale so i dont cough.. cuz ill sit there, and take a hit, hold it, pass the pipe to my bro, and exhale just fine, and he'll cough a lot... which is odd because hes smoked for years... its not even been a year for me. i still get high... i cant be inhaling through my nose, because i watch the embers burn down into the bowl... and i exhale plenty of smoke..... huh.. what you say about that?
FUSK
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by FUSK »

Its good to cough. Because when you cough you longs opens. Hmm, i dont know how to explain it in good english, so it is maybe wrong. Some particels in your longs is provocated and open op, thats good, cause then the THC can better be intake by you longs. But after a few joints your lungs is harden so you do not need to cough anymore.
Alot nonsmokers dont feel anything the first time the smoke, i belive thats because their lungs is not harden enough.

Good smoke..
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

yeah higher i hate that shit.. or when u take a huge bong rip out of the 7 foot bong and just as u take all of it out u cough with your lungs full of smoke.. oh god.. feels like your lungs are turning to ash inside of you :x
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

I dont understand why ppl smoke baccy with there weed at all?
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users