Dont Run from THE COPS
Moderator: Moderators
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
That glass hollow thing is used for smoking cracktweedle wrote:thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.

-
BGDetroit
Its not meant blunt as in a cigar gutted and rolled with herb. Blunt is a slang term.tweedle wrote:thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.
These things are sold in headshops and stores called blunts. Thats what they are.
They're purpose i do not know, But i know what im talking about.
WG Higher, Bro, Belive me, I know what a crack pipe looks like.
But really these things are sometimes even colered and color changing glass like pipes and bongs. How often do you see a CCG crack pipe?
-
Cheeba
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
- Location: Essex, England UK
- Contact:
Re: Dont Run from THE COPS
I never have to run from police. So it doesn't really bother me, but if the time came, I guess Id have to. Fuck just sitting there and getting caught.LilToker1229 wrote:Never run from the cops. I ran away about 2 months ago but I just remembered it happened. We decided to go smoke on a hill with a road next too it. So we got super blitzed off a glass blunt. It was like 8 when we left some hideout we had in a bunch of bushes. Well I was the first one to spot the cops. We were kinda of on a cliff thing like 10 feet above the road when I spot the cops. I live about 5 minutes away it took us 2 hours to get home.I treated it like a video game I pretened I was a transformer.
I am the biggest out of all our little group of friends. So I led the way. I was tearin the bushes in front of litterly ripping them from the ground and tearing out the roots. I was so sick expect the part about the cops chasing me. But it ended up all good cause we all made it home safe and sound. except I fell of a cliff about 8 feet high
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
I know what you're talkin about, my boy Chris has one of those, and you can pull a little tube thing in and out to change how much weed you wanna put in right?BGDetroit wrote:Its not meant blunt as in a cigar gutted and rolled with herb. Blunt is a slang term.tweedle wrote:thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.
These things are sold in headshops and stores called blunts. Thats what they are.
They're purpose i do not know, But i know what im talking about.
WG Higher, Bro, Belive me, I know what a crack pipe looks like.
But really these things are sometimes even colered and color changing glass like pipes and bongs. How often do you see a CCG crack pipe?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
dont you need a metal pipe to smoke crack?Weedguru Higher wrote:That glass hollow thing is used for smoking cracktweedle wrote:thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
-
blackecho101
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:33 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
think
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:03 am
- Contact:
- ++ZER0++
- Bonghead

- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:02 pm
- Location: Califonria, US
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

