Here they are, I found .CHARA.
http://www.purevolume.com/chara
Gore's myspace site with his own tunes
Moderator: Moderators
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Actually, I do it all on my computer. I bought an adapter that converts a 1/4" plug into a 1/8" plug so I could plug my electric guitar directly into my sound card. Then I can record as many guitar tracks as I want.shwoot56 wrote:Cool, so you must record seperate tracks of each instrument and put them together to make one song, or is it like a guitar and a kicker at the same time?
For example, I can record one rhythm track and then listen to it while recording a guitar solo over it. Or I can record two seperate rhythm track to fatten up the guitar sound.
Once I lay down my guitar work (with a metronome), I use a drum program called Fruity Loops to make my drum beats. Then I import them into my recording program and synch them up with my guitar track.
Then for vocals, I have a shitty Plantronics headset/mic combo that I use for gaming. I slap that on my head and record one, two, or sometimes three seperate vocal tracks to get that nice layered effect...believe me, every band does it, or has done it.
Then once I have all the 'raw' recordings completed, I go into my mixing program to clean it up as much as possible without removing too much rawness from the sound. I can add effects like reverb, chorus, multiple equalizers, stereo effects...you name it, I can do it.
It's a really fun hobby. I recommend anyone with musical ability to do it. It's extremely fun when you're stoned. That's probably why I haven't done any recording lately....I've been out of weed for almost 3 weeks now.

-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Figured this topic should be resurrected. I just added a new song to my profile. It's half completed, but I'm happy with the results so far.
It's called Iconoclast. Please have a listen to it and tell me what you think.
Be honest. If you hate the music genre, that's cool.
www.myspace.com/anguish
Enjoy.
It's called Iconoclast. Please have a listen to it and tell me what you think.
Be honest. If you hate the music genre, that's cool.
www.myspace.com/anguish
Enjoy.

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Haven't posted any updates here in a loooong time.
I recorded something last June that I threw on MySpace a few weeks ago.
Again, I was high and didn't have a song title so I just called it, "Look Again in the Mirror Fuckface."
www.myspace.com/anguish
It's the first song that plays. Bear with it for the first 1:30 because it's a long, trippy-sounding intro that I never bothered to chop down to a more reasonable 30 seconds...but if you crank the speakers and have a couple of big hits on the bong--it sounds pretty fucky.
I recorded something last June that I threw on MySpace a few weeks ago.
Again, I was high and didn't have a song title so I just called it, "Look Again in the Mirror Fuckface."
www.myspace.com/anguish
It's the first song that plays. Bear with it for the first 1:30 because it's a long, trippy-sounding intro that I never bothered to chop down to a more reasonable 30 seconds...but if you crank the speakers and have a couple of big hits on the bong--it sounds pretty fucky.

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
TWO OLD SONGS ADDED!!
Hey guys. I figured out how to transfer my audio cassettes to my PC so I uploaded a few of my dead band's 10 year old tunes on Myspace. Check 'em out!
www.myspace.com/anguish
Any comments?
www.myspace.com/anguish
Any comments?

-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users