So I got cought with a 1/2 Oz.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

weedguru flynn wrote:pussy is way better than weed
pussy AND weed is way better than ANYTHING.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

my dad saw me smoking a joint. I had half my summer grounded and now he just dont look at me the same.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

hahaha thats shitty
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

nowhere wrote:
auto wrote:
weedguru flynn wrote:pussy is way better than weed
where's the "I'm with Flynn" emoticon? lol
Image
Damnit I wouldn't know, this girl sucked my dick all the time but wouldn't let me near her twat.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

mac dre wrote:hahaha thats shitty
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users