Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:45 pm
by BUDA
weedguru tom wrote:Gotta be Robin Hood.

Image
Fuckin hell this fils pretty Ghetto to. Theres just to many to chossssssee :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:16 pm
by flynn
Image

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:21 pm
by cutthecashflow
I forgot about Fantasia!

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:11 pm
by pirate
BUDA wrote:The best Disney Film Ever
Image

Look for the bare necessities the simple bare necessities Forget about your worries and your strife... :lol:

oh yeahhh....bagheera all the way
Big Daddy wrote:honestly, i think that is one of my least favourite. . but The Bear Necessities is a kewl song and so is Baloo.
u forgetting the baby elephant walk?

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:45 pm
by extremesister
My favorite at the moment is the Incredibles, yeah so it has no musical numbers in it but Jack Jack is hillarious. The extra cartoon on the dvd explaining all his powers i couldnt stop laughing (partly due to being stonned everytime i watch it)!
Image

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:00 pm
by Caro
I really liked Brother Bear. The Lion King, Robin Hood, Alice, Ice Age.... Pocohontas. Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty.

I like them all :D

One of the things I found while urban mining was a collection of cd's with every single Disney song on them. Me and Dana hooked it up to my karaoke machine and got drunk. Good times!

(My favorite Disney song is "Gaston").

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:20 am
by jewstinian
Oh man, someone mentioned Fantasia... that movie is brilliant. I would watch that movie over and over again when I was a kid, and even in the present that movie is still fucking kickass.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:42 am
by nowhere
jewstinian wrote:Oh man, someone mentioned Fantasia... that movie is brilliant. I would watch that movie over and over again when I was a kid, and even in the present that movie is still fucking kickass.
its like all the good things out of an acid trip !

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:58 pm
by Midnight Toker
Jungle Book without question, wicked film.

Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:29 pm
by Smoky_McPot
dark_erotica wrote:lion king! nothing can beat the lion king. but wait is finding nemo disney? i think its pixar isnt it? that would beat the lion king.
The lion King was the best movie of that time. Finding Nemo was good but nothing compared to the Lion King.

Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:45 pm
by WidespreadDead
alladan

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:48 am
by Guest
cutthecashflow wrote:Alice in Wonderland.
Dunlop wrote:alice in wonderland. no question.
(Y)
I love the part where she is just falling and falling and falling...oddly trippy for a children's movie.