HOW HIGH?
Moderator: Moderators
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
nowhere
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1675
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
- Location: Cornwall - England
- Contact:
if ur gonna pay for his flight. fuck that. pay for me to come over and have a proper smoke... im sure i'd appreciate it moreWeedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Haha, it's been a while since we had an e-thug on WG.
That's cute, kid, inviting people over for a fight. But it seems like the only one talking shit over the net is you. So what does that make you?
And all jokes aside, I WILL kick your ass in a fight, punk. So why don't you come over and pay me a visit in Belgium. I'll even pay for your flight if your broke ass can't afford it.a little shittalkin bitch
oh and motha. you can talk all the shit in the world, but i BET you any money you dont have the balls to back up your words face to face..
anyway, just had the first bit of thc in days, im not ruining my mood arguing on the internet. its a waste of a REALLY good mood
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
motha man your a cock don't come out with shit like that when you don't no the person. fucking dick your the one running your mouth stupid fuck bitch ass cunt go home you loseri feel too sorry for the little guy to say nothin else, I know this is all hes got, his best friend is his right hand, and the last time a chick talked to him it was to tell his droolin ass to stop starin at her. so im done. you win the internet showdown little dude, I got real friends to go kick it with and 3 dimentional girls to get off on. if you run out of porn on the internet to watch mabe Ill even send you a couple home made tapes. So for this chump and any of you otha ones thats trien to be the shit on a god...damn...website... go out and make a friend, work on not dien a virgin, do somthin!
i got no time for this shit hard to the core Pussy fuck ahh willy cheese
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Lmao... Motha Man, sorry to say it but the majority of this site is right, bro. You need to grow up. Funk Doc just gives you shit because he can and honestly, even though I don't know either of you personally, I'd put money on the Doc in a fight. Come on Motha, it's just the internet. Don't get all floppy-cocked about it.weedguru flynn wrote:haha internet thug wars!
ROFL!
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
OK i got a plan.
Funk Doc if you fly little homie to fight you, could you spare the extra bucks for myself to come down? because i will bring the equipment and we can broadcast the fight between you and the other guy over the net. we charge 5 bucks to see it, then me and you split the profit 60-40 with you receiving 60% b/c hey you did pay for my ticket and your the one doing the fighting.
Funk Doc if you fly little homie to fight you, could you spare the extra bucks for myself to come down? because i will bring the equipment and we can broadcast the fight between you and the other guy over the net. we charge 5 bucks to see it, then me and you split the profit 60-40 with you receiving 60% b/c hey you did pay for my ticket and your the one doing the fighting.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
I wans't going to get into this, but for a little punk like you, I'll gladly make an exception:
-I have my own appartment
-I live with my girlfriend, we've been together for almost 2 years, and she's WAY out of your league
-I have a cordao azul in Angola style capoeira
-I know basic Tae Kwon Do and kickboxing, and I'm currently taking lessons in Muay Thai style boxing
So to answer your questions:
-I can kick your ass
-I'm generally a better person than you
Seriously, you come at me like a bigmouth, and when I reply, you start a barrage of cuss words. Cuss words are generally used by people who've run out of real words, by the way. Then, you threaten me, but expect ME to come over to you to fight you. I'm not going to pay hundreds of euros to fly all across the world to prove something everybody already knows.
So to wrap it up: You're a bitch, nobody likes you, piss off.
-I have my own appartment
-I live with my girlfriend, we've been together for almost 2 years, and she's WAY out of your league
-I have a cordao azul in Angola style capoeira
-I know basic Tae Kwon Do and kickboxing, and I'm currently taking lessons in Muay Thai style boxing
So to answer your questions:
-I can kick your ass
-I'm generally a better person than you
Seriously, you come at me like a bigmouth, and when I reply, you start a barrage of cuss words. Cuss words are generally used by people who've run out of real words, by the way. Then, you threaten me, but expect ME to come over to you to fight you. I'm not going to pay hundreds of euros to fly all across the world to prove something everybody already knows.
So to wrap it up: You're a bitch, nobody likes you, piss off.
-
slurpee mofo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
-
Motha Man
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:35 pm
Well Ho-ly shit its a losers rally, with all the sex deprived , strar trekki, internet junkies, trien to pretend they got a pair. Yo bitches, all yall get the same answer your little queer assed friend the cock doc got, either step up or quit runnin yo mouths, cause all yall doin now is givin me and my boys shit to laught at when we read yalls highschool combacks while we're passin the blunt round. Ur fuckin amusin, thats it, and just barely that. So cut your bullshit claims, and weak ass trash talk and go inflate ur "girlfriends" U fuckin poser bitches.
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
Motha Man wrote:Well Ho-ly shit its a losers rally, with all the sex deprived , strar trekki, internet junkies, trien to pretend they got a pair. Yo bitches, all yall get the same answer your little queer assed friend the cock doc got, either step up or quit runnin yo mouths, cause all yall doin now is givin me and my boys shit to laught at when we read yalls highschool combacks while we're passin the blunt round. Ur fuckin amusin, thats it, and just barely that. So cut your bullshit claims, and weak ass trash talk and go inflate ur "girlfriends" U fuckin poser bitches.
I really like this girl, plz stay here! funny as f uck
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
auto
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Albany, NY
- Contact:
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
Haha, so you have nothing better to do than surf the internet with your mates? Hahaha, sucks to be you, mate.Motha Man wrote:Well Ho-ly shit its a losers rally, with all the sex deprived , strar trekki, internet junkies, trien to pretend they got a pair. Yo bitches, all yall get the same answer your little queer assed friend the cock doc got, either step up or quit runnin yo mouths, cause all yall doin now is givin me and my boys shit to laught at when we read yalls highschool combacks while we're passin the blunt round. Ur fuckin amusin, thats it, and just barely that. So cut your bullshit claims, and weak ass trash talk and go inflate ur "girlfriends" U fuckin poser bitches.
I'm with Weed4Life on this one, stay around, you're a fun toy to play with when we're bored
Also, your spelling SUCKS, so if we're giving highschool "combacks", you must be King of Kindergarten. Go play with your Flintstones phone, loser.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users