Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:14 am
by Shwoot
Big Daddy wrote:^^^^LMAO, yeah sounds like a fucking prep. i got into so many fights with those fuckers when i was in high school. Not only did they quote Napoleon Dynamite to much, but they wouldnt stop saying "Im rick james bitch" or "yeah/what" from Chappels show. its like "Damnit, go shoot yourself with a magnum in the head whilst shopping at an American Eagle store after you get a Frapachino from Starbucks bitch."
AHA HAHA!!!! The whole Rick James bitch is soooo fucking worn out!! Haha man that's fucking funny as hell that anybody would still say that.
It is funny to see them working on a girl. The preps know my name and such, but they won't talk to me unless I'm standing with a group of hotties. One of them comes up to me and says high, then does some weird stripper dance. The girl was trying not to laugh in his face, cuz he was a chunky hockey prep doing some gross sexy dance.
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:13 am
by Gorecore
I'm Rick James bitch! I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down!
It's a celebration, bitches!! UNITY
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:08 am
by FIRE!!!
Hey now I do like a little starbucks now and then
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:39 pm
by Weedguru Anex
starbucks are the epitome of all that is evil.
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:43 pm
by Big Daddy
Weedguru Anex wrote:starbucks are the epitome of all that is evil.
agreed
but a Caramel Frapachino is damn tasty once in awhile.
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:58 pm
by Shwoot
I live in what is probably the only province in North America that does not contain a Starbucks.
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:30 pm
by Weedguru Higher
PEI is the only province that doesn't have them. Look
http://www.starbucks.com/retail/locator ... TAIL&City=
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:12 am
by Caro
BACK to my new favorite movie. I watched it for the first time yesterday. I will watch it again and again, I'm sure. What are your favorite parts? One of mine is: (quoting from memory, and mine isnt that good :lol)
"That's a pretty sweet bike. You ever take it over any jumps or anything"?
fuck man that scene cracked me up. And I love Kip.
"You should give me a ride into town".
I think the "point" of the movie is the sexy dance!
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:19 am
by Gorecore
I finally saw this movie tonight on The Movie Network. It was definately worth watching. I laughed quite a few times. I don't really recall any memorable scenes.
Actually, I laughed hard when he took Pedro's tater tots and shoved them in his zippered pants pocket.
I also loved how he kept referring to his 'skills'. Like with nunchuks...lol. That dude played a good part. Too bad he'll be forever typecast as Napoleon Dynamite.
I give this movie 8 spliffs out of 10. Worth buying.
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:20 pm
by Shwoot
weedguru caro wrote:BACK to my new favorite movie. I watched it for the first time yesterday. I will watch it again and again, I'm sure. What are your favorite parts? One of mine is: (quoting from memory, and mine isnt that good :lol)
"That's a pretty sweet bike. You ever take it over any jumps or anything"?
fuck man that scene cracked me up. And I love Kip.
"You should give me a ride into town".
I think the "point" of the movie is the sexy dance!
Yeah the whole movie is building up to that one part. It's a sweet dance too, just to see him dance around in his moon boots.
Kip is hilarious, he's my favorite character. My favorite part is when Napolean calls him asking for his chap stick.
"But my lips hurt real bad!"
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:28 pm
by imscaredofgrass
why you so sweaty?
Ive been practing
mmm...practicing what?
some sweet dance moves [napoleon drinks punch vigourously and spills it on himself]
that scene was
sweet
I also liked the deleted scenes where they were trying to catch a delicious bass
woa, sweet. this one must be like thirty pounds or something
-napoleon
It looks like its already dead
-pedro