Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:40 am
by Guest
tweedle wrote:
A_Fire_Inside wrote:Kazaa Lite

Costs 30 quid, but it's damn good.
u actually payed :shock:

I had the exact same reaction tweedle. I tell ya, we think alike and that, sir... IS AWESOME.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:18 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I had the money, I needed virus free software

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:21 pm
by BUDA
yea i no some1 who pays 4 limewire pro silly billy but if you got the money its worth it i suppose

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:21 pm
by tweedle
still that money could of bought weed and you could of downloaded it like I did

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:25 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I still had money to buy weed, lots of it. Always do. Work's Gay!!

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:40 pm
by jonny cockeral
emule is pretty good it might be a bit slow but its reliable, bittorrent is better for new movies

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:55 pm
by weedguru tom
ive nvr paid for anything on the internet to use, i think its a waste of money if i have to payout :D

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:58 pm
by layabout guy
A_Fire_Inside wrote:I had the money, I needed virus free software
Kazaa Lite was MADE free and a few sites turned it into a money thing

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:11 pm
by 0rangellama
ditch Ares and get Bit Torrent, downloads slower, but the movies are much better quality.

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:05 am
by Stan
ok since i do alot of downloading movies and Cds for friends

get a program called Azureus from here http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

Once thats installed... u need to find a bit torrent site....
i use Http://www.suprnova.org

ok heres how to use bit torrent if u never have follow these steps

Image

Image


Image

Image

ok hope this helps .. if u run into any problems.. my messanger and email address is Fvckedupfreak@hotmail.com

if u need help with it add me to messanger or email me

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:37 am
by 13laze
warez p2p aint that bad...