New True Blunts
Moderator: Moderators
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
Well basically you make the blunt as normal,then at the end make sure the blunts sealed first and slightly moist.
You then can either get some honey on a plate and put it on and roll honey on the blunt makin sure its all over but not on the tokin end,or how i do it just dip the whole fucker in a small cup of honey but the most important thing is let it dry either naturally for about half an hour or use the lighter and dry it from 5-10mins to a golder crisp.
Smokage time..............plus smoother smoke+less harsh on the throat
You then can either get some honey on a plate and put it on and roll honey on the blunt makin sure its all over but not on the tokin end,or how i do it just dip the whole fucker in a small cup of honey but the most important thing is let it dry either naturally for about half an hour or use the lighter and dry it from 5-10mins to a golder crisp.
Smokage time..............plus smoother smoke+less harsh on the throat
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
cloud nine
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:23 pm
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
cloud nine
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:23 pm
- Contact:
-
cloud nine
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:23 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
