Page 10 of 16

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:41 am
by Spliff Loc
done about a half gram of some reallyyyy good blow, could only drink like 4 tallcans in past 4 hours thats how good it is!! and dammit did anyone else notice, getting drunk is not the same after uve gotten drunk and done blow.. everytime i get drunk i want a line!

and hey whatsup j o e?? how u doing?? i remember u i dunno if u remember me!

fuck im high

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm
by Ikku
Spliff Loc wrote:done about a half gram of some reallyyyy good blow, could only drink like 4 tallcans in past 4 hours thats how good it is!! and dammit did anyone else notice, getting drunk is not the same after uve gotten drunk and done blow.. everytime i get drunk i want a line!

and hey whatsup j o e?? how u doing?? i remember u i dunno if u remember me!

fuck im high
That feeling of desire for blow will wear off if you don't do blow for a while. It's the addiction. Been there, done that.

EDIT: Actually it probably doesn't even matter how long it's been since you've done blow, it's more of an environmental thing. I have no desire to do blow when I drink but I no longer drink around cokeheads so that's part of the reason.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:14 am
by Spliff Loc
worst come down this morning didnt sleep till about 10 am dont think im gonna party with blow again for a long while, totally not worth the come down ive had bad come downs before but damn this morning was bad.. i hadnt done any in awhile but got a free half gram from a buddy of some real good shit so i had 2 lol but fuck im regretting it now shouldve stuck to the herbs and beers but oh well u live and learn!

and ur right ikku if im just chilling with lets say my cousins they like to drink and smoke but no chemicals and when im with them i never feel the desire but i guess ur right only when ur with other ppl who do drugs do u ever really want to do them.. hmm

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:48 am
by JTP
Sitting in the dark on DMT playing some Radiohead. Wonderful experience.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 am
by andriaSRH
On two 5mg/500mg vicodin tabs, on top of smoking a couple bowls of dank.

Feeling..so..

Fucking

Good.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 am
by JTP
I used to pop those like candy, but I had 10s.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:16 am
by andriaSRH
I'm not too worried about being addicted to them. Once they're gone they're gone.

Just popped one and a half. Loving this feeling. My bfs mom is being such a buzzkill ...she won't drove to the store to get a mouse trap. I sure as fuck cannot drive right now. Think I might walk to the store and enjoy my high.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 am
by JTP
As long as you don't have an unlimited supply. :D

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm
by AbbyRoad
a few weeks ago i finally ingested my mdma stash

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm
by andriaSRH
Niceee.

Did you enjoy it?

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm
by AbbyRoad
ya it was awesome.
my friend morgo and i both did a hit then got sean, her room mate and the guy im seeing, to drive us to this huge part on the shore of lake huron.
we started to really feel it set in right before we left their apartment and really started to have peaks during the car ride.

we walked all around the park, sitting and talking randomly. walking along the beach and standing in the cold water. we even went to the childrens animal farm and petted some animals.
soon after we started wanting to do the last bumps of mdma we left at the apartment so we got morgos bf marc to pick us up and bring us back.
we did the last bit of my stash smoked weed and drank beers for a few more hours. just like sitting in her room and talking while the guys did there own thing, we didnt even really talk to them at all during the trip, only during the car rides we demanded.

then when we were both burning out real hard i went to crash with sean on his king size bed. unexpectedly we had awesome sex, i wasnt expecting him to want to because we like ignored each other and he acted weird that i was trippin. but its all good because we talked about the ignoring thingthe next day and it was mainly because it was us girls trippin and talkin about really deep stuff all day, and he really didnt want to become apart of these intense drug fueled convos and have one of us say something to the other that would not be wise given the complicated situation around our new "relationship". which i totally agreed with, it was the main reason why morgo and i went to the park to peak

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm
by andriaSRH
I've never walked while on X. It sounds fun as hell. So happy you enjoyed it and get yourself some lovin' too! haha.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 am
by AbbyRoad
most of the times ive rolled was outside during the day. just doing random things like longboarding, rollerblading, and going to the beach. the trip isnt very intense, i think its because your energy isnt "confined" in the outdoors.
the two times i did it a party was fun, but the one time i did it before a show wasnt good at all.
as soon as we stepped inside the venue i was uncomfortable. the heat, the noise, the people, and the energy was just to intense for me. i spent the majority of the night chillin outside in the smoke pit, and when i did go inside it was to beg to be brought home

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm
by Ikku
^I also hate rolling at shows/raves. I don't understand why everyone does it.

Acid at a show can be alright, if it's the right type of show. I prefer to just drink at shows if anything.

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 pm
by JTP
Oxycodone and decarbed hash oil from trim. This combo feels like trippy heroin with less nodding.

I'm not abusing the oxy, by the way. Hooray for me!