Page 10 of 11

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:14 pm
by andriaSRH
Like your trip in the mountains? :P

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:51 pm
by weedguru_waffles
Mate wrote:it's so sad all my mush trips topics are gone =/
i don't feel like typing the whole experiences again
and it's not as fresh as the next day i've done the trips.

i've been trying to play chess on mush once.
i'm way too deep and space for this.
hey!! you're back on here!
yeah your trips sounded awesome and intense. :p

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 am
by JokersAce
Mushroom trips: I wouldn't want to do anything with anyone.

Just stare at the fire...

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 am
by (weedguru)scarf
So i will be trying shrooms on sunday with four of my best mates...
im nervous...

any advice?

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:47 pm
by SpRi7e
my advice? relax, have some comforting things around you that will keep you in a positive mindset (your favorite/trippy music) Remember to go WITH the flow of the mushrooms.. The thing about them is that they take you for a roller coaster ride and you're in the front seat the whole way. DO NOT, and I repeat, do not try to resist it from taking you over. It sounds a little scary how I put it, but my best advice to offer to people is to be prepared for whatever happens. My first trip was one of the best experiences in my life.. I wouldn't suggest starting off eating a full 1/8 off the bat though, it was real intense for me when I was peaking.. I'd say take 2.5 grams if you want to actually have visuals, any less than that will give you more of a body high than anything

also how many are you taking?

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm
by weedguru_waffles
(weedguru)scarf wrote:So i will be trying shrooms on sunday with four of my best mates...
im nervous...

any advice?
have fun!!
think happy thoughts. :)
be with nice people who you trust
go to a forest/park/beach
don't resist the trip, just let it take you, enjoy the journey.

happy trippin'

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 pm
by AbbyRoad
resistance is futile
if you feel an urge to move around. move around. if you feel like you need to walk, go for an epic walk.

and if you start to get caught in circular thoughts talk to your buddies about what is happening in reality.
try to not let your headspace consume you to much

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 am
by (weedguru)scarf
So me and three of my best mates tried them...
they came in capsule form... you could open the capsules and see the ground up mushies...
one guy swallowed the cap... the rest of us put it in some hot water and drank it down...

from what i understand 1 cap = 1 gram...

unfortunately i dont think it was enough...
we sat around talking for a while... and all had a reasonably nice body high...
nothing too severe.. but walking up stairs was fun...

but nothing like we were hoping... we were really hoping to trip balls for a couple of hours..
the guy i got them off... i know very very well.. and he was devastated that they didnt work...
he is usually 1 -1 1/2 caps and he is flying... but he said he has usually consumed a vast number
of drinks/joints before hand...

so an hour and a half in and still not feeling a great deal we lit up two joints between four of us..
it got us all very very fucking high... the highest i have been in a while... but still no seeing shit...

thoughts?

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am
by weedguru_waffles
weed usually enhances the shrooms :p And booze is great with it too.
Idk, maybe it was very mild, just looks at something and focus on it, it will start to slowly move...
Anywho, it probably wasn't enough.
Very weird to hear that it was in a capsule, never heard of that. Try 2/2.5 grams next time. I'm very petite, but that's how much I had on my 1st try, maybe even 3 grams if you're feeling brave :p

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:56 pm
by SpRi7e
capsules isn't common, but definitely not rare.. it makes it easier to sell and they actually kick in way quicker (since it's already ground up)

On the good news, I'm gonna be trading some hash for 2.5 grams of some extremely strong shrooms.. my buddy said his 2 grams beat most of his 1/8 trips and it was almost pure visuals.. I'm excited

Also getting a free 1/8 in a few weeks for helpin a buddy out on his grow, I'll probably end up selling that to be honest, I love shrooms.. but 1-2 times a year is as much as my brain can handle..

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 am
by JokersAce
Personally I just want to encounter shrooms again on Halloween and then I'm squared away for the year.

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 am
by SpRi7e
I was thinking about that.. I might save them for either my birthday or halloween, both very close to each other

oh and my buddy's jars started caking a good amount, so they only have 2 weeks left until they're fully finished and dried

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Yeah i might have to try more next time... and smoke before and after

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 am
by JokersAce
I personally ate half a cap and two stems of some highly potent shrooms and tripped balls... the only way I could explain my emotional well being at that point was that I felt like I was crying tears of joy and pain at the same time. Visuals were awesome as well, nothing too crazy: but thought that certain trees had ultraviolet glowing flowers on them when they truthfully had no flowers at all, and I saw a multitude of colorful contours around everything.

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:35 pm
by cutthecashflow
weedguru_waffles wrote:weed usually enhances the shrooms :p And booze is great with it too.
Yea I like getting pretty tuned up first, then eating a handful or two of some shrooms.