Page 722 of 730

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 am
by sugarstalker
now I have the sudden urge to go and buy an air echanger... I don't even know what that is!!! damn these bots are crafty

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 am
by weedguru_animal

grimy inks the moment - sixtoo

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:18 am
by weedguru_animal

buck 65 - wicked and weird

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 pm
by sugarstalker
ok.. so.

"to roll down a window you gotta use a wrench, I'm thinking about brushing up on my french" is this some deep shit I'm to dumb to understand, or is he just rhyming for the sake of rhyming?

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:23 pm
by sugarstalker
sugarstalker wrote:ok.. so.

"to roll down a window you gotta use a wrench, I'm thinking about brushing up on my french" is this some deep shit I'm to dumb to understand, or is he just rhyming for the sake of rhyming?

edit: this is what I was listening to.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 am
by Ikku
I like that guys stuff. But I think sometimes he just doesn't make sense.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 pm
by Weedguru Higher
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm
by sugarstalker
and you don't worry 'cause your wallet's fat?

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 am
by leprechaun
How high was this man when he decided to change his name to snoop lion????? On a side note, in the next up and coming week i'll be seeing Mr. Lion play (for the second time) straight after Sum 41, in Budapest, via the Sziget Festival... Can not wait! But seriously snoop, wtf?


Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Whaaat? Snoop Lion? :roll:

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 am
by cutthecashflow

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 am
by weedguru_animal

mos def, talib kweli, hi-tek and Common - respiration

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm
by weedguru_animal

blackalicious - if i may

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I didn't notice you posted Respiration up here Dan, what a cracking tune.

They're working on another Blackstar album apparently. I can't get enough of either of them, they're both great.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 pm
by sugarstalker