I'm On Other Drugs
Moderator: Moderators
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Meth monsters?
Anywho, just took a vicodin.
My friend Rose came me two pills..not vics. One is HUGE and she says it will chill me out, but I'm afraid I'll choke on it. The other is small and yellow..she says it will get me hella high. I know one of them is depacoat or something like that. I think I might just sell them...
Anywho, just took a vicodin.
My friend Rose came me two pills..not vics. One is HUGE and she says it will chill me out, but I'm afraid I'll choke on it. The other is small and yellow..she says it will get me hella high. I know one of them is depacoat or something like that. I think I might just sell them...
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
^Go to http://www.drugs.com and use their pill identifier. Then go to http://www.erowid.org and see if the medication has any psychotropic effects.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
^ totally did that before
it helped us sort the painkillers from the lacatives and what not
it helped us sort the painkillers from the lacatives and what not

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Drankin. About to down my 5th beer as soon as I tear myself away from the computer.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Going to get crossed up tonight, hopefully I won't shit my pants.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
I have some 54mg concertas sitting around that a friend gave me, question is, do I want to sleep?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
I'm other other on drugs.
Just parachuted a little shrimp, god I feel so fucking good. I had to work in the morning so I didn't take that much. OMG. I'm so numb, feels so amazing.
Just parachuted a little shrimp, god I feel so fucking good. I had to work in the morning so I didn't take that much. OMG. I'm so numb, feels so amazing.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
YOU AND YOUR SHRIMP HOBBIES.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
i actually read that as "I'm on other drugs", i didn't even notice it.andriaSRH wrote:Oh and did anyone noticed the title of this thread before I changed it was "I'm other other on drugs"? lol. Damn I was fucked up.
and like, i didn't get it, i was like "huh?", i had to go back and reread it a couple times before it showed up.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Lost some of my benzos, no doubt due to the amnesia they've been giving me. 
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Popped 4 xanax in the past two hours. I looked em up to see if they are legit, which they are, but I forgot the name of the pill.
Now I want more.
Now I want more.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
O I feel asleep..when..I have no idea. The last thing I remember is watching 30 Rock. The next thing I know my bf was waking me up asking me if I wanted any taco bell.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
It was like I had OD'd and gone to heaven.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users