Page 8 of 8

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:40 pm
by Ikku
Oh man Gore that is an epic dream. I would wake from a dream like that and try to convince myself that my dreams have correctly predicted the future in the past, even though that's completely false, I fondly remember dreams I awoke from and wished they were prophecies. Oh back about a year or two ago I would have a dream often where I worked up the nerve to kiss or confess my love to this girl I fancied at the time, and she would take me in with open arms before I awoke in my bed alone.

I know I had some vivid dreams last night but my recall is terrible, I think because I hit the snooze button once or twice, which always tends to jumble up my dreams and then make me forget them.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 am
by Ricardo
I had a lucid dream not so long abo about my current girlfriend. I was in my room trying to make her image appear in front of me but the most i coukd do was to have her im my peripheral and also blurry. I like lucid dreams it like the matrix anything u think is there and real........ ohhh and im high right now btw... mind my english im a hippopotamus

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:26 pm
by omnific.dc
Check it, had this motorcycle accident in Thailand and now I can't remember my dreams. Sucks huh.

Re: Dreams.

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:43 pm
by omnific.dc
It's hard..really hard to have my brain so forgetful. I guess this means that for me it's okay to chop up every now and then. Beat that; trying to imprison me. I got a disability,in Australia, and just living life boy!