Page 8 of 9
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:09 pm
by President Beavis
Psyclone wrote:Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean anything. And if you a true stoner, you wouldn't refer to it as 'pot' as pot is mainly used as the negative term for it. We have many eloquent stoners on here such as animal and rasta...
The hell? I consider myself to be a stoner and I call it pot sometimes.
A "true stoner" just smokes weed and doesnt think about it. If there really is any such thing as a "true" stoner. What a fucking joke.
So should terminology matter at all? no.
Is it really necessary to be a grammar nazi? Hell no!
Lingo varies from area to area too, so fuck man, just leave it.
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:13 pm
by President Beavis
And on topic. (I'm not sticking up for laydee you know, but christ) ^^
I don't think you should go on anti-depresasnts without exercising every available option you have first. You can probably figure something out if you try.
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 pm
by Jay212
why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?
and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."
I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:19 pm
by President Beavis
I consider myself to be many things. Labelling it like that is the only way some people will understand the point, not trying to be anything. I'm with you, all this "true" stoner shit is just that, shit.
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:28 pm
by FIRE!!!
Jay212 wrote:why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?
and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."
I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
Erm, well I despise stereotypes but I consider myself to be a stoner. I don't see that as labeling myself so much as simply stating an aspect of myself, like telling people what your occupation is.
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:33 pm
by hashpipe
well, for the stoner aspect... i even use stoner if i want to refer to a random person on the street smoking his joint.
pot being a bad word because it's often used in a negative way doesnt mean anything. as if the word stoner isnt used in negative ways.............
too much testotoston here, notice the lamely spelled word. i forgot how to spell it, would that make me more stoner.
dont know how to end this post, can i type peace or would that make me a hippie lol
come on
with the topic i mean, its about abby going on anti depressants or not
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:37 pm
by FIRE!!!
Haha, testosterone.
Dude, like, I dunno man, maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...
Wait...what?
Peace dude
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:44 pm
by Jay212
WhiteLie wrote:Jay212 wrote:why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?
and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."
I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
Erm, well I despise stereotypes but I consider myself to be a stoner. I don't see that as labeling myself so much as simply stating an aspect of myself, like telling people what your occupation is.
It all depends how you look at it. I've been through some shit regarding all this so it pisses me off when people try to call themselves something. There's a ton of shit that needs to be taken into account, like how other people view you. Time is another big thing.
Telling someone your occupation isn't the same. You receive the label "blockbuster cashier" from applying for the job, and even then the company gives you that label, you aren't giving it to yourself. That's hardly even the issue I'm trying to cover here anyway.
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:45 pm
by FIRE!!!
Ah well, anyways I wasn't arguing just saying that I use the word stoner
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:52 pm
by Laydee_Chronic
WhiteLie wrote:Well laydee..for what it's worth, I don't give a fuck how you type.
haha cheers nice to know sumone aint bothered about it

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:55 pm
by Laydee_Chronic
Jay212 wrote:why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?
and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."
I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
you have hit the nail on the head i'd like to see that thread
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:57 pm
by Laydee_Chronic
WhiteLie wrote:Haha, testosterone.
Dude, like, I dunno man, maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...
Wait...what?
Peace dude
haha funny

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:38 am
by AbbyRoad
Laydee_Chronic wrote:WhiteLie wrote:Haha, testosterone.
Dude, like, I dunno man, maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...
Wait...what?
Peace dude
haha funny

lmao
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:07 am
by Bear
maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...
PEACE MAN!
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:11 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
who's trying to fit in the 'stoner' type?
THERE IS NO STONER TYPE
there! problem solved :p