Gay rights
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
[quote="SundiRox"]tom as u grow older and leave school people are less worried of their sexual orientation so you meet more gay ppl because they are prepared to declare themselves as gay. This rarely happens at school because (no offence) of ppl like urself who go on and on about how it is wrong. And give them grief cos you don't understand.
quote] its not that people "hide in the closet" during their school years becuase of people like Tom saying its wrong. Even though gay people don't like it, they still repsect his opinion and where he comes from. What keeps them from openly saying their gay, is the people who can't except differences, so they call the gay people names, and put them down. Besides that, there usually aren't many gay people in that age group. It looks as if being gay take maturity, patience, and understanding to survive in that lifestyle. and if maturity comes with age, and well, as you said, you'll meet more "openly gay" people when you are older.....
quote] its not that people "hide in the closet" during their school years becuase of people like Tom saying its wrong. Even though gay people don't like it, they still repsect his opinion and where he comes from. What keeps them from openly saying their gay, is the people who can't except differences, so they call the gay people names, and put them down. Besides that, there usually aren't many gay people in that age group. It looks as if being gay take maturity, patience, and understanding to survive in that lifestyle. and if maturity comes with age, and well, as you said, you'll meet more "openly gay" people when you are older.....
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I figured that was what you were trying to say more or less.....wasn't sure. That's my take on it though!SundiRox wrote:much better put toke, can never write what I actually want to say when I am cained
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users