this isimportant guys, need help before the end of the night
Moderator: Moderators
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
this isimportant guys, need help before the end of the night
ok do any of you guys have any instructions or tips and generally the idea of how to make an alcohol still? Me and my mate need some grog before tommorow night and we're really desperate and want to make anything we can that's alcohol so if any of you guys have any step by step info on how to make a still it would be really appreciated as i have no idea 
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
try and find www.alcoholguru.com or sumthin 
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users