Vaporizer

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Vaporizer

Post by Sparky »

anyone used this ? if so did it smell like weed when u exhaled cuz if u cant smell the bud and it ONLY heats it enough for the vapors, then im buyin dat shit
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

hmmm smell chokin smell!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

a chokin smell ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

it smells? lol im lost
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Vapourizers do still make a smell.
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Skribb
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:20 pm
Location: Chi-town
Contact:

Post by Skribb »

i heard vaporizers get u 30% more high then smokin it :) they have them on rollies.com for like 60$,if it do get u more high ima get one fosho 8)
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

yeah there ment to be better arent they? i herd there was no smell but thats what i herd so i dont know. Someone needs to invent a cheap way of making one, as the lightbulb way gives off bad fumes or something. I wana vaporizer :cry:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

U could just make one by putting it in a test tube, then heating the bottom of the test tube i guess. Or a lightbulb works too.

http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/?qa=1376
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Never thought of a test tube, thats like the perfect thing to use specially if you get those bung things for the end as you dont even have to bover with bottlecaps etc. Cool. Im nicking one from chemistry lab
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Yeh, u wanna get a bung with two glass bits coming out, one vertical one and one that bends at a right angle after it comes out the top.
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users