Vaporizer
Moderator: Moderators
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
Vaporizer
anyone used this ? if so did it smell like weed when u exhaled cuz if u cant smell the bud and it ONLY heats it enough for the vapors, then im buyin dat shit
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- Skribb
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:20 pm
- Location: Chi-town
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
U could just make one by putting it in a test tube, then heating the bottom of the test tube i guess. Or a lightbulb works too.
http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/?qa=1376
http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/?qa=1376
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users