Bong session pics (me and sillybilly3000)
Moderator: Moderators
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
- TheNthDimension
- Bonghead

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: Behind you...
- Contact:
We're both 16.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to use the bong (Derek) more often now I'm allowed, but Dad wasn't too keen on the idea of having a bong around the house
Hopefully I'll get a chance to use the bong (Derek) more often now I'm allowed, but Dad wasn't too keen on the idea of having a bong around the house
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users