Congrats tom
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Thanks my friend but I in no rush and I believe the moment should kept with tom and sensei let me just say I happy just helpin people as is so long as I am helpful and wanted round here life couldnt be sweeter 
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
- Owen
- Bonghead

- Posts: 323
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:54 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
some user signed up and every post they make will now block access due to the error happened with spectas girl when she signed up first time
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
- weedguru_asmodeus
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 738
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, UK
- Contact:
Hmm.. I was about to look at the topic "just got my salvia" and I couldn't access it ,said "Fatal Error Getting User Info!"
What the hek?
As Stu says, it was a users name including an apostrophy - I have changed the name and this topic can now be viewed
weedguru_asmodeus
Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.
http://www.weedguru.com
[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.
http://www.weedguru.com
[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users