incubus gig (pics)

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
flynn

incubus gig (pics)

Post by flynn »

hey guys, went along to the perth incubus gig last night and it rocked the fuck out! here are a few pics.....sorry they are pretty shit quality but we weren't allowed cameras and everytime my flash went off the bouncers were swamping the area to find out whos it was lol! enjoy!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Sweet shit man, they're great live, Brandon really rips it.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

their drummer blew me away man :shock:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

classics man classics dude I dunno but for the hell of it (no I dont like her) I might check out Pink in Manchester. So I can heckle and laugh :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
flynn

Post by flynn »

please no $tu....DON'T DO IT! if you do though throw shit at ther for me :wink:
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

haha good memories of that shit. Throwing bottles at Serial Joe when they opened for Tea Party, those cocky mother fuckers.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

woo I saw Incubus live in Vancouver last year it was fucking amazing, and yes Flynn their dummer, ::drools with jealousy::
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

flynn wrote:please no $tu....DON'T DO IT! if you do though throw shit at ther for me :wink:
never fear I have come to my senses and decided to go round town n get pissed instead!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
flynn

Post by flynn »

good to hear $tu...i was getting a little worried :wink:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users