Spring break

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Spring break

Post by clashcityrocker »

ooohhh boy... Tomorrow I don't have school because I'm taking the greyhound bus to Corvallis. When I get there I am going to my old high school, Crescent Valley and hang out with my friends and ride the school bus to their house.

I'm bringing a backpack full of hard alcohol and hopefully some cash so I can buy some herb. On sunday my mom will be picking me up and we're going to CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone in CA want to smoke a bowl :lol:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Guest

Post by Guest »

Luuuuuuuuucky YOU! have fun man!
You're posting like crazy but you're not online!?! whuts up with that!? lol :wink:
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

I'm in Santa Barbara, CA.
Lets smoke to good times.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users