Why do non-stoners always act so angry?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Happyhour420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:22 pm
Contact:

Why do non-stoners always act so angry?

Post by Happyhour420 »

Everytime I'm around one of my friends who never 'chill', they always seem so out of touch with everything I do and some of the things they say are just so damn stupid.

I guess you gotta be a stoner to truely understand one. :shock:

Is it like that for the rest of ya'll?
Shmoke Chib!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

ye i got a friend (use to b my best m8) he says he doesnt wanna smoke coz he thinks he'll get addicted. i wanted to smoke ganj every day b4 i even tried it i knew it would b amazin so i figure if he can control himself at all he shouldnt get into it to badly. its gay coz he says im a perfect example of how drugs take over ur life :x i wanted to slap him wen he sed that.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

its because everything is so much better when youre high
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Yeah what stnoed said, people who don't smoke weed are just too boring :\
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

no its cuz you just plain out dont give a fuck
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I dont mind the odd bit of pain induced anger lets the rage flow and get it clean out ya system. I often bottle up emotion and I tellin ya the bottles only so big and it overflows at time!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users