Thank God for Animal Planet...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Info Channels Rule

Yes
4
67%
No
2
33%
 
Total votes: 6

Dangerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Dangerman »

I mostly remember all the stuff when I'm canned again tho. It's very weird like I'm schizo or somthing :P But nice to see my love for info channels is shared by so many :twisted: WHOOHOO FOOD!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

mtv does it for me =]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I like all the Info channels too - Discovery, Travel, History, Science, National Geographic...

When I watch tv I usually watch those cahnnels....except for Survivor and movies on HBO, those are good too. Can't stand MTV for very long ;)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

i watched this wicked doco on snakes seriously under the influence

you know that some snakes (pythons i think) can lie dormant waiting in a hole for a meal up to two years without dying :shock:
their organs shrink to about 1/3 their original size and when their meal finally comes they have to use all of their energy stores to strike and kill and have like twenty minutes to start digesting it before they die :shock:
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

info channels do rule. And many smokers watch them. I think they help the "deep thinker" stoner. They give you useless information which you manifest into totally brilliant ideas when you are stoned!

Long live info channels and their supreme grip on the stoner world! :D
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

late night docos are the shit.............heaps of useless shit to learn :wink:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Nessus wrote:info channels do rule. And many smokers watch them. I think they help the "deep thinker" stoner. They give you useless information which you manifest into totally brilliant ideas when you are stoned!

Long live info channels and their supreme grip on the stoner world! :D



exactly haha couldnt of put it more bluntly myself
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

who dug this up from its grave??
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

Nessus points to Caro...
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users